Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNatural Promise
Naturel Promise Fresh Dental Clean Teeth Gel For Dogs & Cats - 4oz

Naturel Promise Fresh Dental Clean Teeth Gel For Dogs & Cats - 4oz

by Natural Promise

Fresh dental clean teeth gel fresh dental clean teeth gel is the foundation of our oral care system. We use all natural ingredients with the power of a gel to reach areas 360 degrees around the teeth and gums, to clean teeth and freshen breath without brushing. the number one challenge in keeping our pet s teeth clean and breath fresh is a tooth brush, so we decided to simply take it away. Our product helps safely remove plaque and tarter with only a small dab on each side of the mouth once daily. Without proper dental care, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of periodontal (gum) disease by age three. Left untreated, oral...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naturel Promise Fresh Dental Clean Teeth Gel For Dogs & Cats - 4oz!
Lacey C.
madison
We have used this product one time so far but it has made an amazing change in his breath and smell of it and has made his teeth so clean and very white!! We have a very precious little bit big Pitbull names onyx!! And he loves it too!!
Sharese S.
Monticello, MN
My dog vehemently hates this stuff! She is a very, very easy going morkie so I thought it would be no big deal, but after the first use, she runs and hides when I bring it out! I have to pin her down to even try to get it in her mouth, while my fiance holds her mouth for me. Not sure if it's because of the taste or what... She hates it.
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I've tried a few other brands of "no-brushing gels", and this one is the best so far! Only two of my four dogs will let you brush their teeth, and since this takes just a small amount each night before bedtime, it is easy to give them and not hassle with trying to brush their teeth!
Nicole H.
My dog is very easy going, he's great with dental care but when I tried this product he absolutely hated it! I had to hold him down just to get his toothbrush near him, I can tell the taste is very strong and nasty, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Patsie S.
Booneville, AR
I have used this on my little dogs teeth, for a long time. It really helps with fresh breath, and whiting her teeth. It is a really good product, I use it on her teeth at least, 3or 4 times a week.
Sarah T.
Palm Coast, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this in a set with a toothbrush and toothbrush that fits on my finger. The gel does a good job of sticking to the brush till I can get it in my dogs mouth. I noticed that my dog’s teeth stayed cleaner longer.
Juliann P.
Edinburg, TX
It’s a little hard to keep you dog still to use this on them, but mine got used to it. My baby likes me to use the finger brush instead of the tooth brush. She’s a small inside dog so we only brush her teeth about once or twice a week.
Heather F.
Tennessee City
I use this on my dog every day. He always has pearly white teeth and minty fresh breath! Dental hygiene is important, even for our animals. 10/10 recommend!!
Regan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had a good experience using this product. It keeps my Boston's teeth clean, and her breath does stink. It's affordable and have really no complaints about it.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
This is so easy to apply and does work o help chip away at plaque. It’s almost like it melts it off. Recommend for the dog that hates getting their teeth brushed.

Looking for your answer?