BY NATUREL PROMISE

Fresh Dental® Clean Teeth Gel. Promotes clean teeth and fresh breath for dogs and cats. Cleans teeth while helping to reduce plaque and tartar fast and easy, no toothbrush required. Natural Promise™ Fresh Dental™ Gel provides a special blend of... see more...

• How do this work? My pups needs to freshen up and bit of ...1 Answers
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend this product! My dogs never allow me to brush their teeth, so I was so excited I found this at Target! All you have to do is apply it to your dogs teeth and withhold water and food for 30 minutes. No brushing required! My dogs breath not only smells so much better, but their teeth have improved greatly! What’s more important is that they allow me to apply this product on their teeth without a fight compared to trying to brush their teeth with a doggie toothbrush and paste, which was a big hassle and such a big ordeal. My dogs even like the taste, they will lick it off of my finger. Go buy this product if your dog doesn’t allow you to brush his/her teeth, you will love it as much as I do, trust me! It’s so easy to apply and works great!
Darian C.
I use this on my little dog who has severely bad plaque on her teeth. This is the easiest product to use to help with it it makes her breath smell good which is great. The only problem is I've been using it for a month now and see no improvement which it said after a month you would
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
How do this work? My pups needs to freshen up and bit of a cleaning.....