NatureBox Sea Salt Pop Pops 4oz uploaded by Tami B.NatureBox Sea Salt Pop Pops 4oz uploaded by Melissa V.NatureBox Sea Salt Pop Pops 4oz uploaded by Niki N.

BY NATUREBOX

• What do these taste like? I have never tried them I receive the s...1 Answers
Niki N.
I love the taste of these!! My only downside of this is that they sometimes have some kernels that aren’t even close to being popped and they can crack a tooth. Be careful.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a great delivery service! Awesome snacks! ❤️ These pops are so tasty and fresh! You will not be disappointed! Very yummy and healthy! Also affordable! Great snacks! Highly recommend!!!! Xo❤️
Melissa V.
Green bay, WI
I wasn't sure about trying these, but I had got them on a great deal at Target. At first I thought they were a little bland, but then the more I tried I liked them, just a little hard and get stuck in teeth slightly. Overall these are not too bad, but I wonder how how well it is for the digestive system since it's kernels. I haven't had any issues, just a thought with these.
Susanna V.
Lexington, KY
These are pretty good if you're looking for something salty and crunchy. This isn't exactly what I thought it would be but definitely wasn't totally disappointed when I tried it. I don't know that I would pick it again based on the price but it was definitely worth a shot!
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
What do these taste like? I have never tried them I receive the subscription box from Naturebox and was interested in these snacks.