Naturebox Cinnamon Yogurt Mini Grahams 6 oz uploaded by Dee D.

BY NATUREBOX

Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
Tried naturebox at a friends house a year ago but never wanted to make the commitment myself. So glad they are selling them at target now, admittedly my favorite are the mini Belgian waffles but these are fantastic as well.
Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite Nature Box snacks. Not one of their healthiest options, but still a better choice than all the other processed snacks out there. They're quite addictive though, I suggest portioning them out instead of eating out of the bag, made that mistake and almost downed a whole bag in one sitting.
Sara L.
I would give these 6 stars if I could. They are so incredibly yummy and unique. I love the combination of the cinnamon yogurt covering on the mini graham, absolutely delicious. They are quit sweet so they might not be the healthiest option for a snack, but they never last more than a day in my house.
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The mini whole wheat chocolate chip cookies are AMAZING! absolutely love them! Great alternative to regular chocolate chip cookies!
Stephanie W.
I really love these yogurt covered graham crackers. They have the perfect cinnamon flavor but are creamy from the yogurt and have a slight crunch. They are a tad sweet.
Amanda G.
Cambridge, ON
So good! Little mini cinnamon toast crunch graham crackers! I love that all of NatureBox's products are nutritionist approved!