BY NATURE WELL

Cherry Blossom Moisturizing Cream provides luxurious hydration while promoting youthful-looking skin. Formulated with cherry blossom extract, macadamia oil and grape seed oil, this cream helps deliver softer skin texture to improve the look of dry, flaky skin. The silky formula absorbs easily to help soothe and comfort skin without a greasy residue. Perfect for daily use on the face and body to promote skin that is smooth and subtly fragrant. see more...

• Is this best for those with dry skin? I have combo oily s...1 Answers
Paulina R.
Houston
Loved using this! My dad is the one that first started using this product and gave me one extra. I loved the smell and consistency of the product. Doesn’t mess up clothes and it’s not oily either. Good choice dad!
Lisa C.
I bought this at Sam's Club. This will last me until next year! It keeps my hands moisturized without the greasy feeling of most lotions. While it does smell like Cherry Blossom, it is just enough to know it's there and not too overwhelming. I would definitely purchase this again!
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
i actually looked foward to putting this moisturizer on everyday and I hate putting lotion on. But this goes on nice and smooth. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and soft. I love that it soaks in and doesnt leave your skin feeling oily. I used this and the coconut oil cream throughout my entire pregnancy. They both have a nice smell that isnt overpowering. Nature Well Moisturizing Cream, Cherry Blossom (16 oz.) Is a product i recommend to all my friends.
Melissa P.
This is very lightweight and goes on silky. The scent doesn't last long but my skin has stayed smooth. It's very inexpensive and I got it from Sams club. I think this will last a long while. I wish it were in a squeeze tube though. With it being in a tub it won't be easy to keep germs out.
Nicole M.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this product so much!! It has a light scent that doesn’t give me a headache & it’s not too greasy on my skin. It absorbs quickly so I can move on with the rest of my skincare. I have bought about 6 jars at a time & will continue to repurchase!! Highly recommend!
Ressa H.
Indianapolis
it smells fantastic. and its no ordinary lotion it doesn't leave when we leave residue which is surprising cuz most lotions with a smell in it leaves a really nasty oily residue on my skin which is annoying and I also love it because it just has a clear code to it so when you put it on your skin and is very easy to rub in and doesn't give you a hard time
Maggie M.
Johnston, IA
This stuff is super super super moisturizing. I thought that after I applied it was sort of greasy. The packaging is really nice because you're able to easily take off the lid. And I also looked at the coconut oil and I look forward to purchasing that.
Rebecca M.
wellington
This product feels very similar to a body butter. It has a rich wonderful consistency that goes on nicely and blends beautifully and very light in the skin. It has an appealing smell. The quantity of product for the price is amazing.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
What an amazing find! I just adore this Cherry blossom moisturizing cream from Naturewell! Soaks right in and hydrates skins so nicely!; best part? Zero greasy feeling left!! A must try! (Also love it in Pumpkin!)
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This is the most amazing cream. I use it to soften my feet and on my dry hands. It moisturizes without making your skin feel oily. It smells so great and the cost is low for what it does. I can't wait to see how it works when winter arrives and everything is dry..
Victoria P.
Is this best for those with dry skin? I have combo oily skin which is why I ask lol