BY NATURE VALLEY #96 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

New! Xl Protein Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds And 100% Whole Grain Oats With 15g Of Gluten-free Protein Per Serving.

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Honey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Almond Butter (Almonds), Whey Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Nonfat Milk Solids, Whey, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Jet.com*
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
These are my favorite granola bars. They have a variety of nuts and seeds in them with a sweetness that satisfies a sweet tooth but also leaves me satisfied after one bar. They are bigger than your average granola bar. My only gripe is that there arent as many in a regular box and they are a little pricier than other granola bars, but for the quality and taste I won't go to any others.
Karina C.
chicago
katelynne b.
Fulton
We love all nature valley flavors. I don't think there's any we havnt had. As a busy household with a toddler, teenager and two full time working parents one of whom is also a full time student it can't get any quicker or easier. We stash them in both cars, diaper bag and backpacks
Jolene G.
Clovis, NM
These are my favorite. I always have them stocked in my cabinet. I think they are the perfect sweet and salty taste. I love the yogurt bottom. I just pop them in the diaper bag so when I'm on the go and want a snack it's there.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer buying these instead of the original nature bars. These stay mess free and are very convenient to grab for work or school. Super inexpensive and healthy ingredients which always leaves me wanting more!
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
We’ve tried giving my daughter protein bars before and they’ve never worked, she’d spit them out and say yuck, but with these that have the yogurt in the bottom has got both of our attentions. We love it, it distracts her from the peanuts.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
ALEJANDRA💜 A.
Esta barra de granola es deliciosa, lo único malo es que no la he visto con azúcar de dieta o sin azúcar! Por el contrario traen mucha azúcar, pero de sabor es riquísima
Lilian B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love them! They fill you up and keep you going. The almond one is my favorite. Always a go to when I need a quick breakfast pick me up. It’s the perfect size and great to eat. Also is not as messy as their other bars.