Nature Valley™ XL Bar Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars Pretzel, Peanut & Chocolate uploaded by Brittany B.

BY NATURE VALLEY

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Pretzels, Peanuts & Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Pumpkin Seeds, Rice Flour, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Milk, Barley Malt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
LOVE these things. They are a great go-to snack (although a bit heavy on the carbs and sugars to be considered "healthy) and keep you full for quite a while. Great breakfast replacement for those not counting carbs and it sure solves the sweet tooth!
Kalee D.
pikeville
These are by far my favorite granola bars. These don’t compare to any other granola I’ve tried. I love how they are a mix of sweet and salty. I love that they put pretzels and chocolate together, it makes heaven.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Really awesome snack for me and my family. It’s really affordable and it tastes awesome. It seems to be super good for you and that’s always a major plus when I’m looking for a snack. Totally recommend.
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These granola bars are to die for. They are so good and satisfying and they will keep you full until your next meal. They are sweet and salty at the same time and are very delicious. I will recommend these bars to everyone.
Katie F.
Nashville, TN
Love these bars! They are a perfect afternoon snack. I’ll eat one a few times a week to hole me over at work between lunch and dinner. Satisfying without making me feel bad about what I eat!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Nature Valley is my number one brand when it comes granola bars. I love all the good for you ingredient. There is so much flavor in it for it being so healthy. My daughter loves them too.
Candice K.
Lockport
I eat one of these daily. My husband and I fight over these and I have to keep the pantry stocked with them. The bad part is that they are more on the expensive side, but highly recommend for the amazing taste!
Karina C.
chicago
Ella K.
Saint Peters
These are the perfect combination of sweet and savory. You get the sweet chocolate and then the salty pretzels. I do wish that they weren’t quite so hard because they are rather hard to bite into but other than that super great.
Bonnie C.
Metamora, IL
These are my daughters favorite granola bar! We buy these each week when we go shopping. They make a nice on the go snack, especially for teenagers. They are a bit pricey, but are also about twice the size of a normal bar. They come in an assortment of flavors
Alana C.
Just got these to try this week, do you feel they keep you satisfied longer?