Nature Valley™ XL Bar Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars Pretzel, Peanut & Chocolate

BY NATURE VALLEY #98 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Pretzels, Peanuts & Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Pumpkin Seeds, Rice Flour, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Milk, Barley Malt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
LOVE these things. They are a great go-to snack (although a bit heavy on the carbs and sugars to be considered "healthy) and keep you full for quite a while. Great breakfast replacement for those not counting carbs and it sure solves the sweet tooth!
Makayla D.
Riverton
I love these granola bar’s for post workouts or late mornings super healthy keeps you full for a long time very delicious overall a soft granola bar Has the perfect amount of chocolate to kick your sweet tooth but not ruin your diet
Kalee D.
pikeville
These are by far my favorite granola bars. These don’t compare to any other granola I’ve tried. I love how they are a mix of sweet and salty. I love that they put pretzels and chocolate together, it makes heaven.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Really awesome snack for me and my family. It’s really affordable and it tastes awesome. It seems to be super good for you and that’s always a major plus when I’m looking for a snack. Totally recommend.
Katie F.
NASHVILLE, TN
Love these bars! They are a perfect afternoon snack. I’ll eat one a few times a week to hole me over at work between lunch and dinner. Satisfying without making me feel bad about what I eat!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Nature Valley is my number one brand when it comes granola bars. I love all the good for you ingredient. There is so much flavor in it for it being so healthy. My daughter loves them too.
Candice K.
Lockport
I eat one of these daily. My husband and I fight over these and I have to keep the pantry stocked with them. The bad part is that they are more on the expensive side, but highly recommend for the amazing taste!
Maggie V.
Montana City
This is the best granola bar flavor I have ever tried. I have purchased so many boxes of this and will re purchase over and over. I would highly recommend to anyone. My entire family loves this granola bar.
Lia D.
Madison, WI
These are my new favorite granola bars! I'm a big fan of Nature Valley but their original bars are really hard to eat without making a huge mess! These bars are nature valley in chewy bar form. The pretzel pieces provide just the right about of saltiness to complement the sweetness of the chocolate and peanut butter.
Karina C.
chicago
Alana C.
Just got these to try this week, do you feel they keep you satisfied longer?