Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, And Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Salt, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars!
Purchased at: Target
I love the combination of sweet and salty! This is the first time I’ve had this product but it is affordable and there are many different options of flavors! Defitnely recommend these.
Davie, FL
Incredibly surprised with how delicious these bars are. They are definitely healthy but too chocolatey for what I was looking for since they give me more of a dessert feel.
Rochester, MN
I love these Chicolate Nut and Seed Sweet and Salty Bars made by Nature Valley. Honestly, I really like all Nature Valley products but this is one of my top favorites. I work long days in a school and I am always looking for healthy, tasty, convenient snacks to bring. This is a great snack for a pick me up in the afternoon! It's just enough chocolate and just enough salt to hold me over until dinner! These bars are relatively healthy and they taste great. You can find them at your local grocery store, Walmart, etc. They are affordable and convenient. I will purchase again and I highly recommend these bars!
Maine
Me gusta esta marca,es de buena calidad,buen precio ,lo recomiendo totalmente,aquí estoy para seguir probando su marca , I love it this Brand,además es muy nutritiva
Got a free sample of these in a Walmart purchase and it was so very good! Great combo of sweet and salty, love the nuts, and who can go wrong with some chocolate! And it's pretty healthy!
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect on the go bars. I eat them if I dont have to to have breakfast, or when I get done at the gym. The have a great flavor and are pretty filling.
federal way
So delicious and so convenient to take it with you on the go. I consider is to be healthy and I've been a repeated consumer and work out a lot and I recommend it.
Memphis, TN
Nature Valley's XL chocolate nut & seed bar is the best granola bar that Nature Valley has made thus far! I bought an eight pack of these for $4.00 at target which is such a great deal for the amount you receive! These are great for midday snacks, as they can hold you over for quite some time! Plus the chocolate makes it an added treat while still being decently healthy! Definitely recommend to all!
Victoria, TX
This product is so filling I eat one at breakfast and I don’t get hungry till along time they were a bit pricey but they are super yummy I buy them every time I run out I would recommend to everyone they ares amazing!!!
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a few times and I really like it and will continue to use it.

Looking for your answer?