Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, And Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Salt, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars!
Phoenix, AZ
I have bought so many protein bars that I have lost count! This one has 15 gems of protein and 10 gems of fiber. These are by far the best tasting protein bars there are!! There is no aftertaste whatsoever. There are no artificial sweeteners etc, no junk, no fillers. I wouldn’t say that these are low carb, but for me the quality is the best there is!! My search for protein bars is over!!
Keizer, OR
These are delicious! I have been taking them to work and eating them on my first break. They have just enough sweetness to feel like a treat and keep me satisfied for quite a while. They don't lie when they say XL either. Some bars are so tiny, but these are big!
Williamstown , NJ
this was yummy. i got this as a free gift from walmart for using their grocery pick up. the nuts, the chocolate was chewy in a good way. not dry . this was a good grab and go bar. and the xtra large size of it made it more fulfilling. i would get more of these.
Lemont
Love how this is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but this is the perfect amount of chocolate for my liking. It is pretty decently priced and can find at almost any grocery store. I would recommend this.
Weslaco, TX
Everyone knows that sweet and salty go great together, and this continues to be true with these granola bars. I don't eat them often, but whenever I have some available here at my house they go by pretty quickly because everyone here loves them :-)
Mobile , AL
Perfect blend of sweet and salty. Overall a filling, healthy snack between meals. Long time consumer of this particular brand. Much healthier than a candy bar but still includes a bit of chocolate for those with a sweet tooth like myself.
Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Kirsten C.
These bars are amazing! A little bigger than the average granola bar that actually fills you up. The nuts & seed are a perfect combo with the chocolate. I eat one when I'm on the go every day. Highly recommend these.
Lawrenceville, NJ
No lie, this is the BEST granola bar i've ever tried. It is my all time favorite, and what's even better about it is that it is so huge. The only sad thing is that sometimes when i go to the grocery store it doesn't always have it. But seriously i love this granola bar.
Ironton, OH
Nature valley has such delicious bars. I really love them! They're great to take on the go or for just a little pick me up. I love how great they taste and they don't upset my stomach like some bars tend to do. I love these!
Great granola bar. I’m not much of a granola bar person, but these bars are delicious. Price is similar to other bars. They are bigger than a regular granola bar. It comes 8 per box, so it’s enough to last for a week.

Looking for your answer?