Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, And Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Salt, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars!
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Safeway
These are nice, I get bored of the extra sugary lager on the bottom of other nature valley bars but this one is a little more authentically granola alone. Just the right amount of sweet from the chocolate without feeling too sugary.
Winnipeg
BEST bar ever!!! Me and my significant other love these bars. Cannot go wrong with a chocolate+nuts combination. I recommend these to chocolate lovers out there like us. You'll thank me later.(:
Grimsby, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m working out 🏋️‍♀️ doing my escarpment hike I always always pack a few of these bad boys for the journey so I never get hungry in a bad spot these are absolutely worth every penny would suggest to the woman on the go
New Castle, DE
really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature #instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Taste so good and easy to carry! I just grab one every morning before i leave work for a snack. It really holds me up until my next meal and i love the blend of fruit and nut
This is a great flavour and I love that they have made an x-large size as I usually crave another one right after the first so this way I'm sticking to only eating one!
Es una barra muy rica! No la recomendaría para personas que inician pérdida de peso por lo dulce que es! Más bien sería para personas con rutinas diarias de ejercicios!
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my breakfast. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Port Louis, MUR
Nutty sweet all you can ever ask on those unmotivated mornings. The yummy combination of oats nuts and fruit that boost energy and help those fibres goals.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
they are perfect divine it is an addiction to eat one and keep eating I love these bars and they can be eaten either in the snack or mid morning

Looking for your answer?