Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Brittany B.Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Kirsten C.Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Melissa C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, And Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Salt, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

Molly H.
I really love these. I find that normal size granola bars are too small and I have to try hard not to eat multiple. These are just a bit bigger but they seem like a lot more like a lot more substance. Absolutely delicious taste too!
Kristen M.
Streetsboro
My new favorite granola bars!! The sweet and salty kind really satisfied my cravings for dessert and is great to snack on. These are soft but not brittle where they crumble with every bite. I will be buying all the boxes I see!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This product is so filling I eat one at breakfast and I don’t get hungry till along time they were a bit pricey but they are super yummy I buy them every time I run out I would recommend to everyone they ares amazing!!!
LaCheryl M.
United States
This bar is so great i pack one in my kids lunch everyday. My Kids think that this bar is so tasty they wanna eat it for lunch everyday. Overall this Bar is a great treat for me and my kids.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love, love, love these! So many textures in a tasty bar! They make me feel healthy with all the seeds, nuts and dried fruit, and the chocolate coating makes it even better! They satisfy my hunger, and my sweet tooth!
Reyna v.
Great granola bar. I’m not much of a granola bar person, but these bars are delicious. Price is similar to other bars. They are bigger than a regular granola bar. It comes 8 per box, so it’s enough to last for a week.
Mary M.
St.joseph
I am a chocolate lover and it's not a good thang when you are trying to eat better.But these bars fast good and helps me a lot with my chocolate cravingvand are indivegily wrap so I only have one.
Sasa P.
Incredibly surprised with how delicious these bars are. They are definitely healthy but too chocolatey for what I was looking for since they give me more of a dessert feel.
~✨PAULETTE F.
Maine
Me gusta esta marca,es de buena calidad,buen precio ,lo recomiendo totalmente,aquí estoy para seguir probando su marca , I love it this Brand,además es muy nutritiva
Gessamyn R.
federal way
So delicious and so convenient to take it with you on the go. I consider is to be healthy and I've been a repeated consumer and work out a lot and I recommend it.