Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Brittany B.Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Kirsten C.Nature Valley™ XL Bar Chocolate Nut & Seed Sweet & Salty Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Melissa C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

50% Larger Than Our Original Sweet & Salty Bars, Xl Bars Are Packed With Even More Of The Good Stuff Like Salty Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, And Pumpkin Seeds Mixed With Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks. Big Hunger Deserves A Bigger Bar!

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Salt, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Molly H.
I really love these. I find that normal size granola bars are too small and I have to try hard not to eat multiple. These are just a bit bigger but they seem like a lot more like a lot more substance. Absolutely delicious taste too!
Kristen M.
Streetsboro
My new favorite granola bars!! The sweet and salty kind really satisfied my cravings for dessert and is great to snack on. These are soft but not brittle where they crumble with every bite. I will be buying all the boxes I see!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This product is so filling I eat one at breakfast and I don’t get hungry till along time they were a bit pricey but they are super yummy I buy them every time I run out I would recommend to everyone they ares amazing!!!
LaCheryl M.
United States
This bar is so great i pack one in my kids lunch everyday. My Kids think that this bar is so tasty they wanna eat it for lunch everyday. Overall this Bar is a great treat for me and my kids.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love, love, love these! So many textures in a tasty bar! They make me feel healthy with all the seeds, nuts and dried fruit, and the chocolate coating makes it even better! They satisfy my hunger, and my sweet tooth!
Andrea G.
Lemont
Love how this is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but this is the perfect amount of chocolate for my liking. It is pretty decently priced and can find at almost any grocery store. I would recommend this.
Taylor C.
One of the only granola bars I eat. This product is very tasty. I like how it has the chocolate bar at the bottom. I would eat this every morning or it would be good if you just want a healthy snack!
Alison S.
Huntington, WV
Very yummy and wholesome. Great for breakfast, travel, sports outings, and on the go. I used to tell my kids they were candy bars and they still love them although they know better now. Lol
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Such a delicious snack for any time of the day. The nutty flavor with chocolate, sweet and salty is very satisfying. They're fair priced and can be found at most grocery stores! I will definitely buy again.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Oh my goodness these granola bars can pass for dessert. The chocolate on the bottom you can actually taste, and the price is great. I will definitely be buying these again!