GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNature Valley
Nature Valley Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 12 oz

Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz

Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz

I haven't seen too may variety at my grocery store what other flavore are there?
What kind of nuts are in these bars?
Start your review of Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz!
Lauren P.
Benton, AR
Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Lauren P.
These are just AWESOME. I know they have a lot of sugar, but they also make me feel relatively healthy because of the grains and fruit, and the taste is AMAZING.
Litian M.
Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Litian M.
Sin duda esta barrita de nature Valley es sabrosa, Tiene frutas y nueces es rica en proteinas. Cuando tengo deseos de algo dulce y que no sea demasiado este snack es la respuesta😋
isabel V.
Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by isabel V.
I eat this almost everyday. They are a great snack. They have a good taste. The boost my energy up
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
have to admit I was more than impressed with this granola mix. I loved the texture and it was perfect to eat alone or top on my chia pudding. I have tried other granolas and they lacked flavor or were really dry. The ingredient list on this product is super clean and has simple ingredients. I have a super sensitive stomach and it didn't bother me at all. I will be purchasing it again and it is now a new regular in my healthy eating routine.
Bry S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love these! They're a healthy snack that is easy to eat. You don't have to mess with bags, all you do is unwrap and enjoy :)
Arlin S.
Poway, CA
Mm yummy I love these bars there so chewy and and fruity and a great snack for on the to or when you need a quick energy booster
Jama W.
Griffin, GA
These are so good! Love these and feed them to not only myself but my children all the time with no complaints!
Terri C.
Vidor, TX
My son loves them. Sometimes it's hard to get him to eat. I keep them at home, and usually one in the diaper bag. A++
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut (16 ct) 1.2 oz uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Yummmy snack.!! They taste very good, I use one every day for my breakfast or a snack. It is a very good decision to start the day. my two sons love them. I bought the package in sam club. Good price. Recommended.
Lauren B.
Weehawken, NJ
I like Nature Valley granola bars. These are pretty good, but not my favorite. I like the chocolate ones better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...