Nature Valley™ Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Dark Chocolate & Nut/Fruit & Nut Variety Pack uploaded by Mackenzie L.

BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I'm in graduate school and my classes are long. I bring these to class for snacks and they're perfect! These bars fill you up and they have good ingredients that you feel good about putting into your body. These granola bars are perfect for class or any other occasion.
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
The fruit and nut are my absolute favorite. At one point I was so addicted to them and I would eat them all the time. They are an easy go to for breakfast, just grab and go. I would obviously recommend them to anyone who wants to try them
Kay F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I️ literally love these granola bars to much. The nuts intermixed with the sweet bit of dried cranberry you get is amazing! They’re perfect when I️ need to feel full but have to run to class. I️ tell everyone they’re my favorite always!
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Usually, I don't enjoy granola bars because they can be quite unhealthy, though this brand and this flavor are actually not bad at all. I don't eat these regularly, but about 4-5 times in a week. They are not as healthy as I would like them to be. They can be a bit chewy at times, though the flavor lasts. I would buy less of it next time because I usually can't finish a whole box in the given amount of time.
Roxy L.
my favorites!!!! im not a big fan of granola bars, im always in a run to my work or some other stuff so i start with bars a couple years ago, i try so many but i find it so dry and simple (i like sweet) i finally find this one! just the perfect one for me, really good flavor, to dry at all i recomend it
Amber E.
Nice mix of nuts, fruit and granola. Good flavor. These bars are filling and great to take on the go. They littles even enjoy them. Would recommend to others. Would purchase again for ourselves.
Gianni A.
I personally don't like the one's with dark chocolate, just because I don't like dark chocolate. But the other types are so good. They're very filling and provide for a great snack!
Kassandra D.
Citrus Heights, CA
These are soooooo delicious and are definitely something I grab for when I don't have any real breakfast. I dislike raisins and dried fruit but they are so amazing! I will definitely by these again!!!!!
Diana R.
I love the combination of whole grains, dark chocolate, and dried fruit. It is a great snack if you have a sweet tooth. It is not the healthiest bar you can find, but it is a great substitute for a candy bar, if you are trying to resist other sweets.
Katherine H.
Valparaiso, IN
The fruit adds a nice sweet taste to the granola, making this a nice little snack. It's not very big so I usually need to have more than one if I'm hungry. It's a pretty good value for the price though