Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Toasted Coconut uploaded by Toni Marie D.

BY NATURE VALLEY #15 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Introducing Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars! Bursting With Real Toasted Coconut, Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola Dipped In A Creamy Almond Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Toasted Coconut, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Whey, Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
My kid LOVES these Granola Bars. They are great all around. The price is right for the amount you receive and the mixture of Sweet and Salty is just pure perfection. Take the entire box on travel trips or for sporting events or take just one or two with you to the office for a quick 'pick me up' before lunch. I pack one in my child's lunch all the time.
Joelle M.
interesting taste but not a good one. too much mixture and it just isn’t appealing to me. the entire bar falls apart as well so be careful if you need to keep neat or have kids. but i think they have a good amount of protein which is good.
Melly C.
Nature valley is the best way to go if your looking for a tasty healthy granola bar. Its easy to eat on the go and as a snack for lunch while at work. I would say this is very delicious and nature valley never seems to disappoint.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so delicious! They’re a great snack for in between meals. One of the best granola bars that I have tasted. They’re not too affordable & coupons are always readily available. I love that they’re so tasty & healthy.
Brittany F.
Quincy, MI
Great snack to pick you up and give you a little energy. When I was pregnant I stashed boxes of these all over(purse, car, bed room, etc). Delicious and healthy!
Joshlyn P.
such a sweet 'n' salty snack. I buy these @ school for a snack almost everyday. in my opinion, i like the almond one better than the penaut. the almond is so amazing. i look penauts but i dont really like that one.
I am absolutely in love with these bars! They taste amazing and are so quick and easy to grab and go! It’s affordable and a pretty good alternative to other granola brands. This is my favorite flavor !
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
The snacks are very good for when you're on the go and you get hungry and you don't want to eat a full-time meal you just grabbed one of these and Bam it's very filling it's very delicious and I highly recommend
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love coconut so I Do like these!- I thought I would love them, but it’s average!- I’m not disappointed just not super delicious in my opinion!- they aren’t expensive!- I would recommend!-
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars are AMAZING! Cures my sweet and salty cravings. Has a great amounts of almonds in it. This is a great snack on the go.