Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Toasted Coconut uploaded by Toni Marie D.

BY NATURE VALLEY #15 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Introducing Sweet & Salty Toasted Coconut Granola Bars! Bursting With Real Toasted Coconut, Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola Dipped In A Creamy Almond Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Toasted Coconut, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Whey, Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Bailey F.
Reedley
These stupid little nut bars are my guilty pleasure. I'm not even a big nut person but I could eat these every day. I'm typically on a strict budget when I shop so I don't get them often, but when I do.. I hide them from my family. I think the reason I love them is the layer on the bottom, it's like peanut butter, but sweeter and creamy. Aw, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
If you haven't tried these yet, do it! You will not be sorry.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
My kid LOVES these Granola Bars. They are great all around. The price is right for the amount you receive and the mixture of Sweet and Salty is just pure perfection. Take the entire box on travel trips or for sporting events or take just one or two with you to the office for a quick 'pick me up' before lunch. I pack one in my child's lunch all the time.
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
These are my favorite favorite granola bars ever! They satisfy my sweet tooth but also with my salty need as well! I love these granola bars so much because my husband loves them as well and are good when it comes to needing a small snack in the middle of the day! Highly recommend!
Renee C.
Sugar Land
My favorite snack food is both sweet and salty. I’ve tried this entire line of Nature Valley bars. Chewy, salty and sweet coco is a good combo. I’m getting a lil tired of the coconut trend for foods tho.🥜
Andrea S.
Porterville, CA
They bar are really good. When being in a hurry and by grabbing one of these would make you feel more better and relax with the taste of sweet, salty and coconut taste. Are able to get this at a cheap price by are local stores Walmart and Target.
Garrett M.
These granola bars have been one of my alll-time favorites. I love peanut butter so this is already a winner In my book. The peanut crunch is a great addition and the sweet portion of the bar compliments the rest of it very well. I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting
Mackenzie K.
This bar is pretty good and the addition of nuts and coconut makes it feel healthier than it probably is. It’s gooey and yummy but also has protein so that you won’t be as hungry as before you ate it which is nice
Kimberly T.
laredo
As being a sweet and salty lover I highly recommend this granola bar as it is the perfectly balanced sweet and salty. They are good for afternoon snacks and breakfast. They fit perfectly in purses and backpacks.
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
These are so gooood. They have that perfect balance of sweet and salty without being overpowering. There's a mixture of nuts and yogurt as well so you have a lot of flavor that's packed in the snack. Also a FAV!
I am absolutely in love with these bars! They taste amazing and are so quick and easy to grab and go! It’s affordable and a pretty good alternative to other granola brands. This is my favorite flavor !