BY NATURE VALLEY #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Meets Salty. Real Dark Chocolate Chunks, Peanuts And Almonds Mixed With Chewy Granola, Dipped In A Rich Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Almonds, Whole Grain Wheat, Fructose, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Daniela S.
Lodi
good not great tho expected it to be better but the chocolate tasted like coal it was so dull and weird not like dark chocolate basically but oh well
Yosseline F.
houston
This is sweet and salty I love it it’s a must try it’s affordable u find it anywhere u go it’s healthy
Kayla M.
Hinesville
So yummy. Not overly sweet which is great in a granola bar. They did not disappoint. Very affordable snack for on the go. Pretty healthy considering it’s chocolate.
Francesca N.
Delicious and sweet. Love the mix of salty granola and sweet dark chocolate. One of my favorite bars.
Sarah S.
Gainesville
These granola bars are so good they taste like dessert. I am not usually a fan of granola bars, but these are really good.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my favorite. i don't cook ... so i look for fast easy things to grab and go ... or to fill that empty spot. i love these. they taste great ... not like saw dust!
Ronnie S.
Florence
Awesome taste. Lots of nuts, oats, and chocolate. The combination of tastes are just too good almost. I have to keep myself from eating more than one. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a great snack of sweet and salty in the perfect ratio.
Ida B.
Sunset, SC
I'm not that crazy about granola bars but when I ate them I always eat these nature Valley ones.
Yazmin F.
Channelview, TX
My favorite granola bar it's soo good and healthy well kinda but I like the chocolate moree
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Anything dark chocolate is my favorite and one i grab when we are shopping, this one i find in aldi and so cheap and affordable, very delicious and will never disappoint you, how can dark chocolate go wrong !! its by far best taste for me i would SAY
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?
Diana T.