BY NATURE VALLEY #3 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Meets Salty. Real Dark Chocolate Chunks, Peanuts And Almonds Mixed With Chewy Granola, Dipped In A Rich Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Almonds, Whole Grain Wheat, Fructose, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
These are perfect for when you meed a quick bite in the car or, I mean, you could totally eat them on an actual hike. But only if you like hiking. Otherwise, stash one in your desk or locker but probably not your car because the chocolate would melt and that would be messy and leave you licking all that yumminess off your fingers. Because yum.
Leslie W.
Metairie, LA
These are by far my favorite go to granola bar! The salty of the peanuts and almonds pair amazingly with the dark chocolate in this bar. If I'm not mistaken, these pack 10g of protein into one bar, that's great to grab for breakfast or a midday snack, or even if you're looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy that pesky sweet tooth!
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Great for a snack! Right balance of salty and sweet. Good price. Chocolate bottom layer. Definitely will continue to buy, would recommend to anyone on the go or who needs a protein boost. Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
These are so chewy, sweet, and keep me full when I’m on the go. They meet my expectations and keep me from eating fast food. I would always repurchase. I love the dark chocolate for a sweet taste. I would recommend to anyone that’s looking for a snack on the go.
Kathleen F.
I just tried one of these after stocking up at my store during a buy 6, pay $1 a box sale. This box of granola bars is well worth my $1! I loved the flavor and it was a great balance of sweet and salty. They are 160 calories a bar and they taste delicious. Very handy to toss in your bag or purse for a mid-day snack if you need a pick-me-up but don’t want to blow your healthy eating! It takes care of my chocolate fix too!
Ronnie S.
Florence
Awesome taste. Lots of nuts, oats, and chocolate. The combination of tastes are just too good almost. I have to keep myself from eating more than one. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a great snack of sweet and salty in the perfect ratio.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite granola bar from Nature Valley. This is packed with flavor and it has such a great balance of both sweet and salty. Each bite you take has a punch of flavor in which you are both able to taste the dark chocolate and the peanut/almonds.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love this bar. The price, texture, and flavor are all great. I like the balance of flavor with sweet and salty. If you are searching for something super healthy this isn’t for you probably, but it is a lot better than some bars. I highly recommend
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
These are the best granola bars I’ve ever eaten! I love love love the sweet mixed with the salty. They are quite filling as well. I will usually eat one with a banana for breakfast and I’ll stay full until lunch. Love these
Samantha J.
Rexburg
Such a great snack. I’m glad that they sell these in store because the series of these are just so good. Amazing quality and energy to go with it. I really like the flavor and the easiness of this grab and go bar.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?
Diana T.