BY NATURE VALLEY #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Meets Salty. Real Dark Chocolate Chunks, Peanuts And Almonds Mixed With Chewy Granola, Dipped In A Rich Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Almonds, Whole Grain Wheat, Fructose, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Mariela F.
Austin
These are a must for me! One of my favorite granola bars. They’re delicious, they come in so many varieties. They’re afforable too! This flavor is my favorite though! Chocolate and peanut butter is the best!
jeni S.
North las vegas, NV
Nature Valley granola bars are the best snack. Not only are they a healthy alternative but you and your children will love them especially flavors Like these dark chocolate, peanut and almond ones.  Place one in the kids backpack for a on the go snack or if you are not a big breakfast eater have one in the morning and it does the trick. These granola bars are yummy and I would recommend them! 5 stars!
Jenna B.
Nevis
Hands down my ABSOLUTE favorite granola bars I’ve ever ate. Even my younger brother likes them and he is the poster child for an overly picky eater. The dark chocolate satisfies your sweet tooth while the nuts balance out your flavor palate and combine to make each bite mouthwatering goodness. I eat these any time of the day as they provide a healthy snack for all ages! Would suggest to everyone!
sharon O.
Purchased at: Kroger
This granola bar is so yummy! The sweet and salty taste is really there, it’s not to sweet because eggs dark chocolate balances that out. TASTES GREAT! Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
These granola bars are super satisfying. They taste great and are perfect for taking with you when you’re on the go. They’re also great for then you want a snack at home! We buy these all the time!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
These bars run out almost as soon as they hit my pantry.  Each bar has the perfect balance of salty and sweet (nutty/chocolate) in every bite.  The perfect on-the go snack and I love to keep one in my purse because you just never know when a little one may be hungry as well.  Love the quick boost it provides without all the guilt of other snacks like a candy bar.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Anything dark chocolate is my favorite and one i grab when we are shopping, this one i find in aldi and so cheap and affordable, very delicious and will never disappoint you, how can dark chocolate go wrong !! its by far best taste for me i would SAY
Christina B.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute favorite breakfast granola bar! The little bit of chocolate coating on the bottom is so satisfyingly sweet it blends perfectly with the nuts and granola. It’s a little pricey when compared to some other bars, but if you can catch it on sale it is well worth the purchase! Fills me up and leaves me satisfied until my next meal!
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
I love the nature valley brand of bars! This sweet and salty bar is the perfect breakfast or snack on any day! It is especially good the week leading up to my period ;) I love the combo of dark chocolate, peanut, and almond and you actually can’t even tell it’s dark chocolate in this bar! I highly recommend for a quick on the go healthy and tasty snack! Makes for a healthy dessert too!
Kimberly D.
San Bernardino
Purchased at: Costco
If you have sweet or salty tooth you can buy this and eat them both at the same time. It’s great so when you also on the rush or for a snack then you can eat that. I will recommend it because it great.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?
Diana T.