BY NATURE VALLEY #7 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Meets Salty. Real Dark Chocolate Chunks, Peanuts And Almonds Mixed With Chewy Granola, Dipped In A Rich Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Dark Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Almonds, Whole Grain Wheat, Fructose, Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

• Its so salty?2 Answers
  • I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's a great way to stay healthy and statist that sweet tooth we all have." in 1 review
Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
Nature Valley granola bars are the best snack. Not only are they a healthy alternative but you and your children will love them especially flavors Like these dark chocolate, peanut and almond ones.  Place one in the kids backpack for a on the go snack or if you are not a big breakfast eater have one in the morning and it does the trick. These granola bars are yummy and I would recommend them! 5 stars!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
These bars run out almost as soon as they hit my pantry.  Each bar has the perfect balance of salty and sweet (nutty/chocolate) in every bite.  The perfect on-the go snack and I love to keep one in my purse because you just never know when a little one may be hungry as well.  Love the quick boost it provides without all the guilt of other snacks like a candy bar.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Great for a snack! Right balance of salty and sweet. Good price. Chocolate bottom layer. Definitely will continue to buy, would recommend to anyone on the go or who needs a protein boost. Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Peanut & Almond
Michele N.
These are my favorite granola bars because it is just like eating a candy bar but with this you get protein and more "good for you" ingredients compared to a typical candy bar! I LOVE dark chocolate and when I saw these of course I had to try them and they are delicious!! I've bought these several times!!
Sarah P.
Macungie, PA
This is a great snack to keep in your purse on the trail or just running errands. I do wish the chocolate on the bottom wasn’t so susceptible to melting but it adds such an amazing flavor and fulfilling quality to the bar that a little bit of mess is okay!
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I really like the sweet and salty taste of these. They are a great snack for when I’m a little hungry. I’ll drink these with water and it will hold me over until I eat again. They aren’t disappointing like other brands and they have a great price point.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Anything dark chocolate is my favorite and one i grab when we are shopping, this one i find in aldi and so cheap and affordable, very delicious and will never disappoint you, how can dark chocolate go wrong !! its by far best taste for me i would SAY
Lacey A.
Lowell
I’m not a fan of almonds but when I want a granola bar and need to get some nuts in my system, these help me face the almonds pretty well. Plus, I love the layer on the bottom of the granola bar. Almost feels like it’s a chocolate bar sometimes :)
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love this bar. The price, texture, and flavor are all great. I like the balance of flavor with sweet and salty. If you are searching for something super healthy this isn’t for you probably, but it is a lot better than some bars. I highly recommend
Emily E.
Cincinnati , OH
These are the best granola bars I’ve ever eaten! I love love love the sweet mixed with the salty. They are quite filling as well. I will usually eat one with a banana for breakfast and I’ll stay full until lunch. Love these
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never seen these in my local stores but I would love to try them. Are they more filling than the thin crisp ones that I see at gas stops?
Diana T.