BY NATURE VALLEY #16 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Crunch Through It. We Mixed In Crisp, Salty Pretzels With Real Roasted Almonds And Chewy Granola. Then We Dipped It All In A Rich, Chocolate-flavored Coating.

Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Almonds, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Canola And/Or Soybean), Rice Flour, Fructose, Tapioca Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocoa, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Baking Soda, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness.

Sumiyyea A.
Phoenix, AZ
These granola bars are amazing! They’re definitely my new favorite granola bars. I was on the search for my standard chocolate chip dipped granola bars when I stumbled across these. The fact that they have pretzels in them really intrigued me so I decided to buy them. I was pleasantly surprised by how even though the dark chocolate is only on the bottom it’s really present in every bite. And the sweet and salty mix of the almonds, pretzels, and chocolate is soooo good. I could not get enough of these.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
First off these are so good for you! Use them as intended on the health scale of course but if you feel the hunger before it is your next meal time or u are running late to your job and haven't had breakfast grab one of these out of the pantry and you won't be sorry. You will feel great and it gives you a burst of energy. Stick it in your purse, car, or take it camping or hiking. They're single packaged I usually pair this with a smart water or Propell water.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
Nature valley will always be my go-to granola bar at any time of the day! I’m constantly restocking on these chocolate pretzel nut bars because they have a generous amount of sweet and hint of salty to satisfy your confused sweet tooth!
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
Love this flavor!! It’s filling as a snack, it has the goodness of Nature valley granola but best of all it was the sweet and salty element. So instead of reaching for a candy bar during the afternoon slump, reach for a sweet and salty Nature Valley granola bar
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
These are my favorite granola bars! Like eating a candy bar but with protein and healthier ingredients! This particular one I like because it IS the more salty and sweet version of these particular kind of bars from this line by Nature Valley! These are great because you can throw one in your purse or your gym bag, in your kids lunches...they are a great snack to curb hunger or after a workout get a good source of protein and a much healthier snack alternative for kids compared to snack cakes etc!!
Faye L.
So good and better than candy! If you have a chocolate craving but want to satisfy your hunger with a small amount of calories, this bar is the way to go. It's delicious but it feels you up. It has the perfect amount of sweet and salty! The pretzel and chocolate go well together.
Kerri C.
These a great granola bars! I feel like I'm having dessert when I have one of these bars. It helps satisfy my sweet tooth in fewer calories than a bowl of ice cream. I also like keeping a box at work in case I need a snack to get through the day.
Elizabeth V.
Love the concept for when I’m craving chocolate but sometimes get heartburn because it’s a little to salty. I may not like the heartburn but I still go back to have more because it’s so delicious! If you like sweet and salty this is perfect!
PaigeAlexandra T.
The pretzel bits in this bar were sharp and pointy and hurt the roof of my mouth. I’m used to this brand being hard and crunchy, but the pretzels were a little too much for me. I don’t want to feel like I’m breaking my teeth while I eat!
Rhonda S.
Conway, AR
We love this take along snack for family outings. They carry well and are easy to snack on while traveling. My kids like these better than the traditional granola bars. These bars go on sale and often there are coupons available as well.
Charl L.
Are these filling?
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
The bars are gluten free?

back