BY NATURE VALLEY #90 in Cookies

Get Up And Get Moving With This Morning Snack. Cinnamon And Rich Brown Sugar Perfectly Balance The Soft-baked, Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Water, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Egg White, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon Brown Sugar
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Jonna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Agh! I LOVE these! My husband bought them at Albertsons because they were on sale and we both love them so much he went back and bought all of them off the shelf! I wish they were healthier though! Lots of sodium for such a little piece.
Nicole A.
MIAMI, FL
Nature Valley Bars? Yess please! I love that these are soft and have a little touch of sweet. I use them as snacks and even breakfast with a fruit shake. So good that my toddler loves them too.
kk K.
Dallas
It's great soft bar to eat .. I think the best bar I have ever tasted so far cinnamon with brown sugar what a great taste it has I will recommend this bar to all kids out there for quick snack &To go item
Aubrey-Ana D.
East Hartford, CT
I eat this every morning at work! They are my favorite grab and go breakfast! So good
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these make a great snack with no guilt trip highly recommend for those looking for healthy alternatives.
Rebecca M.
Newark, DE
I eat two of these as my breakfast every single day, with a glass of milk. They are, without a doubt, the best oatmeal/granola bar type food I've ever had. Tastes just like brown sugar oatmeal and oatmeal cookies put together in one. I'm a nanny and the kids I take care of even love them. They take them as snack time snacks at school or their dessert treat in their lunch boxes. These things are so good! I have 3 boxes in my pantry at this moment! The peanut butter flavor is my 2nd favorite.
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
In our house these are a staple!! Great for grab and go breakfast. Even my two year old loves them.
Pamela A.
Texarkana
My favorite granola bar of all time. I love these for breakfast when I’m in a hurry and I keep some in my locker at work for a quick snack
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
I love oatmeal and these are even better. They allow me to take my love for oatmeal on the go no matter where I need to go!
Zoe R.
Oceanside, CA
Omg! My family just found these and tried them for the first and we love them! Such an amazing snack and quick source of protein for a quick boost!
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Mandy T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Are these good ? Are they as filling as it claims to