BY NATURE VALLEY #90 in Cookies

Get Up And Get Moving With This Morning Snack. Cinnamon And Rich Brown Sugar Perfectly Balance The Soft-baked, Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Water, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Egg White, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon Brown Sugar
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Rebecca M.
Newark, DE
I eat two of these as my breakfast every single day, with a glass of milk. They are, without a doubt, the best oatmeal/granola bar type food I've ever had. Tastes just like brown sugar oatmeal and oatmeal cookies put together in one. I'm a nanny and the kids I take care of even love them. They take them as snack time snacks at school or their dessert treat in their lunch boxes. These things are so good! I have 3 boxes in my pantry at this moment! The peanut butter flavor is my 2nd favorite.
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
So im constantly on the search for good tasting and nutritious snacks for my 5 children. I stumbled crossed these on sale and decided to give them a try. They are delicious!! The best part my kids dont even know there good for them, they could seriously pass for homemade. These come in other flavors and Nature Valley has so many different choices in healthy snack bars i love it.
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THESE ARE SO AMAZING! I absolutely love the Soft-baked line of bars that Nature Valley makes but especially the cinnamon brown sugar ones. They are perfect to throw in my bag as a snack as well as I like to heat them up in the microwave before bed if I am craving a bed-time snack. You will not be disappointed with these!
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I am an oatmeal lover. I don't care what form it comes in I believe in the power of oats and this is my new favorite way to have them. Plus my daughter loves them and they are perfect for the teething phase. A snack you can feel god about and actually feel satisfied from. I've tried other kinds and Nature Valley just nailed it like they always do whether its a crunchy obar or a thin crisp. Now a soft chewy oatmeal treat to add to the list.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the soft baked Nature Valley Bars, they are way better than any other brand, its a little pricey, but WORTH every PENNY! I buy these about 2 times a month. I eat one about every two-three days. Its an amazing product. If I had to say anything I don't like its the sugar is a little high. But that's okay :)
Brittany F.
Love these! I always grab them quickly on my way to work in the morning because who can be bothered with a big meal at 6:30 am. These are a great way to eat something and keep me tided over until i can have a meal. My favorite is dark chocolate banana, but cinnamon brown sugar has to be a close second.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I bought these as a healthier alternative to something like a nutragrain bar. I find they are way too sweet. They do stick to your stomach so they will leave you feeling full. All in all I have a hard time getting all the way through one without being put off by the heavyness or sweetness of the product.
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
Our household loves these #Breakfast #bars by #Nature Valley especially #CinnamonBrownSugar. We buy these every week because everyone loves them from our toddler to us adults. I love that they are soft and chewy versus crunchy. I highly recommend these for people looking for a quick #takealong snack.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I just bought this for the first time last week and they are super delicious and actually bigger than I thought they would be. Also delicious with coffee and is an awesome filling light snack. I also like the banana flavored one too. Will be buying again to replace all the junk food in my snack basket.
Jill M.
These are so tasty! You could take them on-the-go with you while you're traveling and they would be a perfect supplement to a breakfast in the morning. They'd also be good with yogurt! I think they would also be tasty as an afternoon snack at work since you don't have to refrigerate them!
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Mandy T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Are these good ? Are they as filling as it claims to