BY NATURE VALLEY #94 in Cookies

Get Up And Get Moving With This Morning Snack. Cinnamon And Rich Brown Sugar Perfectly Balance The Soft-baked, Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Water, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Egg White, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
These are yummy. Wish they weren't so expensive. I'd eat them for snacks and. Real fast everyday if they were cheaper. Just the right amount of "icing" stuff but still seems healthier than other things I grab for breakfast.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This is by far the best granola bar I've ever had!! As a college student, they're so easy to grab and go. They're the perfect level of chewy and the icing makes them even better!!
Jerrica P.
West Jordan, UT
I very rarely eat breakfast but these are so yummy and super easy to grab on the go to put in you backpack or purse and head out the door. They are super soft I don't find them to crummy or dry. Very filling and am good to go til lunch
Jade T.
These are sooo good!!!! They are the perfect size and they have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. This is great for a "on the go breakfast" and for a night time snack!
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
YUMMM! I don't like warm oatmeal but I love these bars! Especially for a quick healthy pick me up. I can keep them in my purse or my car for when I am traveling. I am a repeat customer for sure!
Natalie A.
These are my favorite Nature Valley oatmeal bars. I love the taste of brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together. I always buy these and use them as a quick on-the-go breakfast when I don't have enough time to sit down and eat something. They're fairly small, though, so I wouldn't suggest eating this and calling it a day; it's also mostly sugar so it won't hold you down for long. But as a quick snack or side snack to your breakfast, it works great and tastes delicious.
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These r great for breakfast for people on the go. I am really busy in the morning and getting up and having a full breakfast is hard. So I just grab one of these, it fills me up and tastes great!!
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
Was looking for something to pack in my bag on early days for work when I didn't have time to make breakfast. These are AMAZING! So delicious and relatively healthy so I don't feel guilty eating it for breakfast
Gabrielle F.
Oxford, PA
a great breakfast food to take with you when you're on the go. i bring it to work with me almost every morning. good nutrion and very lightweight. perfect with a cup of coffee
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Our family is very active and we have to keep snacks around. I prefer keeping foods like this: oatmeals or granola bars or crackers. I love the crunchy original Nature Valley bars, but we these were such a nice surprise. My husband brought them home one day and they are just delicious. And so easy to tuck in a purse, pocket or desk drawer. I like to eat one with a cup of coffee when I'm in a rush in the mornings.
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Mandy T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Are these good ? Are they as filling as it claims to