BY NATURE VALLEY #81 in Cookies

Get Up And Get Moving With This Morning Snack. Cinnamon And Rich Brown Sugar Perfectly Balance The Soft-baked, Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Water, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Egg White, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Cinnamon Brown Sugar
  • "They are a bit on the sweet side, but are a decent on the go snack or breakfast if you don't have time for traditional oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
these are the perfect on the go snack! i love how chewy they are and they don't leave a mess! they have a great flavor and it's light in the stomach! i bought this at walmart and would recommend to anyone!
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I work in an office so I keep snacks in my desk drawer at work. These oatmeal squares are one of my favorite snacks! I love the cinnamon brown sugar. They are so soft and moist. I get them in my local walmart and are pretty reasonable price. The best is when i have coupon and can stock up
suzanna y.
trent woods, NC
These were okay. I can't exactly put my finger on why I didn't love them because cinnimon and brown sugar are my favorite things to mix in my oatmeal so I thought I would love them! They were really soft but they also didn't really fill me up. It left me eating something else after
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
These oatmeal squares were not up to my standards. They were very sweet after the first bite and left an extremely weird after taste in my mouth. I would have enjoyed them if I were a kid but the heavy sugar taste gave me a stomach ache that I did not want.
Taylor S.
I found that these oatmeal squares were quite filling and tasty, making it easy to eat them on the go. The only issue I had was that they left my mouth feeling very dry. However, loved how these were sweet but not too sweet, as I love a sweet rather than savory breakfast!
Donelle W.
I live that these are a soft alternative to the regular nature valley bars. It gives my teeth a break. They are convenient and delicious all packed into one snack size pouch. I need them to come in bigger boxes at a value price and some more flavors would be nice as well
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
I just tried these out and I've been missing out on a great product for a very long time. It is so good and so filling if you eat it for breakfast. It has actually become one of my favorite breakfast foods and I hope they come out with more flavors for them.
Savannah P.
These are a nice snack when I'm on the go. They do taste like cinnamon and brown sugar, but they're not too sweet in my opinion. They are fairly low calorie, but they're also fairly small.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
They’re a great snack for on the go. I myself have braces for the most part they don’t cause me any problems. They met my expectations they are delicious. All the ingredients find a place together and I personally wouldn’t change anything about it other than maybe a healthier version.
Ieland F.
This is great to grab for breakfast or on the go! It is not too bad for you and fills you up when you need a snack! Very yummy! I bring them to school with me for when I get hungry throughout the day!
Brittany L.
Ever put these in the microwave for like 7 seconds just to warm them up? Seriously try it, its so good.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
Are these as crumbly as other nature valley products?
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I haven't tried these yet but I really want to. Are they expensive?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't had a chance to try these yet? Are they good? I like the protein bars.
Mandy T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Are these good ? Are they as filling as it claims to