Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Banana Bread Dark Chocolate uploaded by Lyndsey F.Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Banana Bread Dark Chocolate uploaded by Marya V.Nature Valley™ Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Banana Bread Dark Chocolate uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY NATURE VALLEY #9 in Bread

Try This Chewy Morning Pick-me-up. 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats With Real Banana And Rich Dark Chocolate, Baked To Perfection.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Tapioca Syrup, Dried Bananas, Vegetable Glycerin, Chicory Root Extract, Egg Yolk, Molasses, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Baking Soda, Gum Arabic, Cocoa, Egg White, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Oil Of Rosemary

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I typically do not enjoy oatmeal, BUT I love these bars. The banana and chocolate flavors bring this oatmeal bar to life. A perfect snack or little pick me up after a meal. It fixes my sweet tooth cravings without all the guilt. I love how they are individually wrapped so we can keep one in the diaper bag as well.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I really wanted to be impressed with this treat because I love banana bread and it ended up tasting like a chewy square with the moist sweet flavor of banana and dark chocolate.   It was a great breakfast or mid day snack and it really hits the spot.
Jodie Z.
These are addictively good. So much so that I have limited myself to only buying then occasionally because I truly could eat an entire box in 2 days. There are many new soft baked ideas on the market and this is a refreshing choice.
Katie S.
I wouldn't say that this product is the best banana bread oatmeal bar that I have ever tried, but they are pretty decent.  I particularly enjoy the combo of banana and chocolate that Nature Valley throws together to created this delicious treat.  But two downsides that I have discovered though, are that they are kind of more crumbly and chewy, rather than soft, and aren't nearly as thick as the front of their package makes them seem out to be.  Would I eat this again?  Definitely.  Although, there are other brands I would go to first.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are a yummy and easy treat to grab when I am rushing to get to class. I know they aren't the healthiest breakfast but they taste good and are convenient. I was always used to eating the crunchy Nature Valley bars that leave crumbs all over but these are much cleaner to eat and taste great. The only issue I have found is that the flavor drastically diminishes if they aren't eaten quickly after purchase, even before the expiration date.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
Banana and dark chocolate are a heavenly combination. This is a quick and easy snack option for people on the go. I'm an out doorsy person and love taking this with me on hikes, or a day at the beach. It provides just enough emergency hunger management at a great taste, without ruining my appetite for the next meal.
Tracy T.
Just recently bought these for quick mornings. When I tried them out they were so delicious, I had two actually. Fulfilled my hungry needs, and were great for on the go mornings. These are awesome if you don't have time in the morning for a full breakfast and you just want something quick and yummy!
Irene L.
Flagstaff, AZ
So good! So healthy! Love love love! I always buy these when I see them, I bought them from a friends recommendation and I have been in love since then. I bring these to work with me on rush days and they're perfect to help me get through the day
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
These are good and very filling. I like them for a quick breakfast in the go with coffee and a piece of fruit. The banana kind is harder to find, but it's good. The only downside to these is that sometimes they feel a bit harder than normal even if they are well within date. They are ear when they are softer.
ixchel v.
florida
i love this, one of my favorites These taste pretty good, Very satisfied with purchase, the price was right A little dryer than I'd prefer, but still a nice change for the palate.i boutgh it on walmart i definitely i will buy more of this