Nature Valley™  Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut  Almond & Honey uploaded by Lilliana C.Nature Valley™  Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut  Almond & Honey uploaded by Lilliana C.
Nature Valley™  Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut  Almond & Honey

Nature Valley™ Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut Almond & Honey

BY NATURE VALLEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature Valley™  Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut  Almond & Honey
Nature Valley™ Simple Nut Bar Roasted Peanut Almond & Honey
Alicia R.
Granola bars are becoming quite popular these days as a healthy, on-the-go snack. It is easy to purchase them in any supermarket. You can buy them in boxes of 6 to 12 bars. Nature Valley, which is the part of the General Mills family of products, offers a wide range of granola bars for you to choose from. The question many people ask is whether Nature Valley granola bars are healthy. To get the answer, you will have to know a bit more about the nutrition information of these granola bars. Keep reading to find out more.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
This is soo good. The bar is filling and taste great. My only complaint is...due to them putting a coating of sugar or honey at the bottom. The bar sticks to the wrapper. It can be difficult getting the wrapper off of the bar to eat it.
Danielle S.
These granola bars are delicious. Full of nutty flavor from peanuts and almonds and naturally sweetened with honey. Perfect for when I need a snack that is both delicious and will give me an energy boost during the day. Great item to have thrown in your purse or backpack for when you need a quick bite.
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I bought these for my husband to grab in the mornings or for a snack at work since protein is our only pick me up and he loves the taste of them . The reason I rated them a four is because even though they are loaded with protein and gluten free he says hey aren't as filling as he would like
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
For my Gluten free son - This is a must have in his life - We have wanted more main stream and main product lines to carry something that is gluten and dairy free and with a great taste and Nature valley really hit it on the head! We could not be more pleased with this new line
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
it was okay tasting. i loved the honey flavor in it. i think it was a little too much nutty flavor that overwhelmed it all . yea it is a healthy snack and all. like i said i liked the honey flavor. it was good. i don't have a picture of one to add but if i did i would've.
LaTaya N.
This is one of the best flavors for this brand. It is sweet, somewhat salty and healthy tasting. i love the crunch on it and it has great flavor. It is very affordable and it is a daily morning snack to pack before a workout, in my purse at my job. I will for sure continue to buy these.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
A reason I love Nature Valley Roasted Peanut, Almond Nut bar is because it's super healthy and it;s a great snack when your on the go. I eat a lot of them due to college life. They help me stay function when doing HW etc. I would defiantly buy them over and over again.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
These are honest ingredients and taste great. It's a great on the go snack when you just need something extra. I bought mine at a local grocery store. The price wasn't to bad because they taste great. I would highly recommend it these to friends and family.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
The almonds really stand out in this bar. The honey is not too sweet or overpowering which is a huge plus to me! My son and I eat these almost everyday and if my 3 year old loves these I'm sure you will too! I recommend these to anyone needing a better alternative to a bag of chips. Awesome product!