Nature Valley™ Roasted Almond Crunchy Granola Bars 1.49 oz. Pack uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Natural crunchy granola bar with almond is a great snack to have and very good for ya and I recommend to others to purchase one.and this is a repeat consumer and a great value and not pricey at all, enjoy one.
Meghann M.
Cullman, AL
Nature Valley Crunchy bars are some of my favorite bars. This flavor is no exception. Awesome! The crunchy bars are so versatile. You can sprinkle them over cereal or yogurt maybe even ice cream. So many ways to enjoy
Lidiya A.
A tried and true product and a snacking holy grail to me. I take these everywhere and they give me a nice energy boost and stop my hunger. They can be a little messy when opening and eating, so I just take them out and put in a snack bag because it will get everywhere. Also, they do make me a bit thirsty just because they are so dry, but overall geat flavor and a healthy snack!
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Nature Valley are my go too granola bar but the Roasted almond Crunchy Granola are my favorite and they are extremely healthy for you. I am a repeat costumer, they have so many variety of flavors but if you like almonds this one is perfect because its not too sweet. I would buy it again especially when I get cupons
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
Love the crunchy bars for a snack during the day. They are so good and give u that lil but if extra energy to get thru the day. They are messy with the crumbs falling at every bite but they are so worth it. I like the green pack which is honey nut or something. I eat them daily for a light lunch.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
These are the runner up to the oats and honey flavor they have out. If one isn't there I buy the other flavor. Very crumbly but tastes sooooo good! Great to take with you while traveling, working, at home, lunch, or as a back up snack plan. Price is decent. These are super crunchy!
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
My husband loves these to put in his back pack when he goes kayaking or hiking. toss this in your pack with a packet of Justin's peanut butter and you've got a great snack. Definitely worth the value. Have a long shelf life and a lot of flavor. Would recommend this flavor most, it's high in protein because of the almonds.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
While I was pregnant with my first child, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, and it was pretty hard for me to find food that would cater to my needs while I was pregnant. I ate this granola bar almost every day and I never got tired of it. So delicious!
Alexandra P.
Baltimore, MD
I keep box of these in my desk at work to combat the 3pm slump when I'm trying to cut back on coffee (impossible, I know) and need a quick influx of energy. These keep me going through the end of my day and I'm not starving when I walk through my apartment door.
Melissa R.
They are practical for those times when you feel fatigue, they are like a punch energy. I have bought at gas stations and newsstands. Its taste is pleasant, not too sweet or too salty. It is a good price for a dose of energy. Whenever I feel the need I buy.