BY NATURE VALLEY

An On-the-go Breakfast Cup That’s On Your Side. Sweet Maple Taste With Buttery Pecans And A Crunchy Granola Topping Help You Start The Day With 10g Of Protein, 5g Of Fiber, And 48g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving. Just Add Water!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Pecan Pieces, Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Molasses, Rice Starch, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda. Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness

Greys R.
Otis, OR
I tried these after I gave birth to my baby cuz they're so easy to just throw in the microwave and they're done. These were my breakfast for a while till I found something I like better. The taste wasn't the best
Shelley H.
Galesburg , MI
I love this oatmeal the most. I already loved the granola bars with pecans and this is similar. I will probably never eat the bars anymore because this is so much better as an oatmeal!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I'm addicted! I'm not a huge breakfast fan, but these are so delicious and easy for when I'm on the go, I grab one on my way out the door and it satisfies me until lunch time! Very good price at Walmart, or at Sams Club for a bigger bulk pack of them. Overall great taste, I recommend!!!
Brittany C.
This. THIS. it's soooo good. It's the perfect blend of sweet and filling. It's the perfect serving size and helps me stay full longer. I usually buy these at target because they are cheaper than my local supermarket. I always repurchase and they have a few favors .
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Ok to be honest i am not a huge breakfast fan. Its hard for me to eat breakfast but every now and then i can get something down and this is my go to. They are the perfect portion and taste great. Its an adult version of your favorite oatmeal when u were a kid.
Amber T.
Brandon, MS
I am very much into anything Protein right now. The flavor of this product is my favorite right now. This is good for you. It's also decently priced. I have bought this several times and I will continue to do so.
laura b.
I love granola and I love the big packets even better because I love to mix it into my yogurts and it's such a great snack plus yogurt and granola fill me up so much more than just eating one thing at a time
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great oatmeal for a morning when you are running out of your house. It is super easy to make just pour some hot water and stir and then top with the granola. It tastes great and it has protein.
Blanca C.
Rosenberg, TX
When in a rush to get out the door I love eating this oatmeal not only does it taste amazing but it's packed with protein which you will need through the day... Keeps me full until lunch time
Marlene R.
Nature valley are delicious and especially this brand I love granola bars and these to take on the go are delicious and healthy to snack on I definitely recommend this brand!!! 😍😍