BY NATURE VALLEY #7 in Granola & Muesli

Power Up With Peanut Butter. Enjoy Whole Grain Oat Clusters And Rich Peanut Buttery Deliciousness. 11g Of Protein Per Serving Can Help Keep You Going Through The Day! Add Milk, Or Use It As A Topping.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Canola Oil, Dextrose, Refiner's Syrup, Honey, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed With Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness

Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
Love using this in vanilla yogurt with fresh bananas. A granola crunch with the perfect hint of peanut butter to add even more flavor. Can also add in regular Nature Valley granola to tone down the peanut butter flavor if you want an even more subtle taste.
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
I love eating granola, both as a breakfast and a snack. This granola is filling and substantial. It has a great taste without tasting too sweet. As with all nature valley products, however, it does have a good amount of added sugar.
Marie S.
no where
Nature Valley™ Oats ’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars there are two forms of this Nature’s Valley Granola Bar there is a plain granola and the Bar they are pretty much the same so if you want granola just crush up the Bar am it will be the same thing but they are very healthy and I enjoy eating this in the morning because it is so healthy and good for you
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
Whenever I buy yogurt I always buy this product along with it. I love the crunchy and sweet taste that it provides. I’ve purchased this product many times and I am very satisfied every time with it. I would definitely recommend, a yummy and healthy choice.
Rosie F.
Arlington, TX
Love how crunchy and amazing these taste! Not gonna lie I love these as my daily snacks they really fill you up and they taste amazing I love the peanut butter taste you get it's so delicious would recommend for anyone looking for easy healthy snacks!
Samantha B.
I love this stuff. I could eat it every morning. I order a case of it every time im about to run out. Funny thing though Im not much of a peanut butter lover but this cereal? its so peanut buttery its almost chocolate like. Try It, you will love it too.
B M.
This sweet and savory Granola is a perfect snack right before Lunch when your stomach begins to growl. Put it in a little cup to go and you are all set. Only thing to watch out for is Allergies if you have them but if you know Nature Valley and it's products then you know the quality of their granola is very good.
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
I love granola and nature valley brand has the best tasting that I can recall. This is a snack that I choose all the time. The bits is the perfect size for me because of where I work and its healthier for me. I t has great flavoring i recommend to others
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This is my absolute favorite granola! I'm sure that everyone can relate to smashing up their Nature Valley granola bars and eating them that way or sprinkling them on yogurt. Which is effective but makes a mess lol. Luckily Nature Valley has made it much easier for us!
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I am in a rush the perfect thing to make sure I get to eat something for breakfast are the Natural Valley bars. All of the flavors are so delicious, peanut butter is my favorite, though. It's definitely a more healthy option than a sugary cereal.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
What do y'all mix these with?
amanda H.
South Lyon, MI
Does this product have a huge flavor blast of peanut butter, or is the flavor more mild and calm?
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Is this a really filling granola good for active families? Something that would fill us up and keep us going until lunch time?
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
can i get this in other store?