BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Granola & Muesli

Energy For Anywhere. Clusters Of Hearty Whole Grain Oats Sweetened With Real Honey Give You An Easy Energy Boost With 10g Of Protein Per Serving. Enjoy With Milk, Or Mix With Other Treats Throughout Your Day.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Soy, Protein Isolate, Honey, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Sode, Natural Flavor (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

• Anyone else eat this with milk like it's cereal?5 Answers
  • How does everyone eat there's i eat mine in a bowl of yo...3 Answers
  • How do you eat it milk or yogurt? Nature Valley™ Protei...7 Answers
Sandy V.
I love adding this to my yogurt. It creates the perfect texture to the creaminess of the yogurt. It has a great taste just like the granola bar. I really recommend this to everyone who needs a little kick to eat a healthier breakfast or if you’re looking to add a great tasting granola to your diet.
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Love this granola more than anything! I’m not a breakfast person, but recently I’ve been trying some new experiments to eat a clean and healthy breakfast and this granola is definitely a staple to keep around! I keep it stocked in my pantry! The night before, I mix Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and cinnamon and keep it in the fridge. The next morning, I add fresh fruit and top it with granola and a drizzle of honey and eat it with a spoon! It is by far the best breakfast! Not to mention, you’ll get a whooping 35 grams of protein out of it!
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Easy for traveling or work and its convenient! A friend recommended this to me a few months back and I have been hooked since. I make my own trail mix and add half a cup to it since the granola is filling. Also eat it with ice cream and it’s definitely good!
Eleanor C.
Austin, TX
I grew up eating their bars, and the oats and honey flavor was always my favorite. I usually put it in with my yogurt or just in a bag of trail mix. I like that it’s not as expensive as most granola at the grocery store. Definitely a staple in my house
Nicole Z.
These are so delicious!!! Great to put in yogurt and fruit to make a parfait! Or even add some extra crunch in your cereal! The flavor is honey and it has a bit of sweetness which is nice. Very crunchy!
Paige A.
Indianapolis
I just jumped on the granola bandwagon and am wondering why I waited so long. This kind is my favorite! Great taste and absolutely worth the price. I got mine at a local Kroger & have ate it plain, on salads, and yogurt. It’s my new obsession!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I just recently got into this granola and I love it! I usually add it to my yogurt to give it an added layer of texture. The granola has a bit of honey but definitely isn’t too overpowering or bland tasting. I also love the added protein because I’m a power lifter and getting enough protein in my diet can be hard at times, so this helps me a ton!!! I can’t wait to go out and buy more of this and try other flavors! Highly highly recommend! The price is also very fair and affordable
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
This is the only granola I buy! I love the flavor, the sweet taste is just subtle enough. I think the price is very fair, I keep repurchasing and have never been disappointed. I will buy again and i recommend this to everyone
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
I love these granola oats from nature valley,I use them mostly for breakfast, I love to sprinkle them on fruit salads and Greek yogurt, very healthy very nutritious, great for making granola bars just add honey and dry fruits and bake!
Katie S.
Gilbert, AZ
Great taste! I mix with berries and a vanilla honey Greek yogurt for a perfect source of protein in the mornings or late at night! The only thing I wasn’t happy with was how big some of the granola balls were.
Carli B.
What do you enjoy eating this with?
Nadeelen N.
Are these any good , I haven't tried them
Nikki P.
Is this widely available?
Deni M.
Where can you get this from? And is it as good as the bars they do?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
How do you eat it milk or yogurt? Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Oats 'n Honey 😘😘😘

Walmart