BY NATURE VALLEY #5 in Granola & Muesli

Tastes Good So You Can Feel Good. Rich Dark Chocolate Chunks Take Our Hearty Whole Grain Oats To The Next Level. The 10g Of Protein Per Serving Will Make Sure You Can Stay There.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Canola Oil, Refiner's Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness

• What are some healthy things you would recommend pairing ...6 Answers
  • What do y'all add these too? Or do you just eat it by itself3 Answers
  • Do you like this?1 Answers
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
Review for: Nature Valley Protein Oats 'n Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola 11 oz more...
I love eating granola, both for breakfast and as a snack. This granola is filling and substantial. It has a great taste without tasting too sweet. It is a great price point for a granola. As with all nature valley products, however, it does have a good amount of added sugars.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love this granola even just to snack on. I bought it for my over night oats and I love the extra crunch it gives to my breakfast. Also since I am allergic to peanut butter I'm glad the dark chocolate gives me an option to enjoy a flavored granola.
Rachel R.
I love this granola! I don’t eat meat so I’m always on the lookout for options that have high levels of protein. I love that this granola has 10 grams of protein per serving. It also has great crunch and is delicious. The chocolate chunks are a great addition.
Ashley O.
if you’re looking for a snack that is healthier than an unhealthy snack, but not like a stick of celery, this is the granola for you. it’s great plain or with coconut milk for breakfast. i buy it all the time at aldi.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I put this granola in my yogurt every time I eat it in order to add more protein to my snacks. It tastes great, and I don't feel guilty about eating it! My only critique is that it's a little clumpy.
Lidiana M.
This granola gives my Smoothie Bowls great protein & flavor!

The Kai Smoothie Bowl contains:
- Chia Seeds
- Granola
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
I recently bought this granola as a healthy snack alternative for my 13 year old son. Add some of this amazing granola with its yummy chocolate pieces, and crunchy granola goodness to Chobani's Greek Strawberry yogurt, and my teenage son is in snack heaven! What a great way to get my teen to eat healthy AND enjoy eating at the same time!!! You will also notice my bag is empty. I got the last little bit. Time to stock up because I love it too!!!
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
My family has this in our house 24/7. It's sweet but you don't feel too bad for eating it. I like to put it on my yogurt or in a bowl with some fruit. It's just a very versatile breakfast. I don't just eat it in the morning, if I'm being honest. I can't say that I've tried it as a cereal though. My younger siblings have and love it.
Jazmine T.
This granola is one of my favorites. I generally enjoy it with coconut yogurt in the morning or post workout. It also is a great breakfast cereal alternative to be used with milk. It is crunchy from the oat clusters and sweet from the chocolate morsels, it does have a lot of sugar, so I would not use it as a complete healthy option. But is a healthier option than most other cereals.
Jessica H.
Floral City, FL
I love this granola! You can either make it as a cereal or put it in your yogurt. I personally put this in my vanilla greek yogurt. In the long run, if you buy this bag and a big tub of your favorite kind of yogurt, mix it together, it is like a party in your mouth! Not to mention the energy you get when you eat this for either breakfast or as a snack after exercise.
Mandi B.
What are some healthy things you would recommend pairing this with? I'm trying to eat healthier and would love suggestions!
Jacqueline c.
It looks good but How it taste??
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What do y'all add these too? Or do you just eat it by itself
Amber O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Has anyone tried this? It looks good.
Jessica A.