BY NATURE VALLEY #44 in Granola & Muesli

Real Ingredients For Real Power. Crunchy Almond Slivers And Sweet Cranberries Join Forces With Whole Grain Oats To Energize You With 10g Of Protein. Add Milk, Or Add It To Other Treats All Day Long.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Dried Cranberries, Refiner's Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Almond Pieces, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Nature Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed With Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Monica L.
Sooooo delicious with yogurt. This is what helps me eat yogurt if it wasn't for this I would not eat it. I do recommend, I'm pretty sure they have other flavors as well.
Jess D.
Delray Beach, FL
I love Nature Valley granola for my plain greek yogurt! My favorite flavor is the one with chocolate chips because sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate! I've tried a few different granola brands but I like the taste of Nature Valley's granola and have been eating their granola bars for years!
Alondra G.
Plainfield
First time I ever tried this granola ina bag was from a friend from school, he would always bring it in and share with me, he was overly obsessed with nature valley granola, don't get me wrong I am too, but you should also mix it up with other stuff too so it's not just granola, a banana is also a really good and healthy combo.
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
As a type one diabetic, having these little snacks around are so convient. They're healthy and natural so you don't have to worry too much on the carbs. They're super tasty to me and I love having a pocket full. Totally recommend to anyone for light snacks ❤
Brittnay S.
Miramar, FL
All I can say is yum and yummmmm! I love this combination of granola, almonds, and craisins drizzled with honey and that amazing crunch. And it's good for you?? All of it?? Yeah... this snack is bae! 😂💕
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I love this product to sprinkle on top of yogurt as a perfect protien packed snack. It is delicious and crunchy with some chewy bits in there that make it feel healthy and filling at the same time. I often recommend this to friends and coworkers.
Analisa D.
Madera , CA
I purchased theses to add to my yogurt but I didn't like them much because the cranberries it had.I do love nature valley though I purchase the same ones just different flavor with chocolate there are yummy to snack on or add to yogurt.
Amy C.
I make oatmeal every night for the next day. I love mixing this in with my oats. Since it has cranberry I don't add any sugar. I also put a whole banana, coconut flakes and either almond milk or regular milk which ever I have in stock.
abbey_harriss H.
Baltimore, MD
I love this granola! It has the same great taste as all of the Nature Valley granola bars, but is perfect to put on top of Greek yogurt in the morning for breakfast. One of my favorite granola brands I have tried so far!
Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
I love this loose granola mix. I can put it in my plain yogurt or flavors doesn't matter. This is pretty healthy especially if you're dieting! I bought my mix at Walmart. I definitely recommend this delicious product!