Nature Valley™ Protein Cranberry Apple Crunch uploaded by kandiss J.

BY NATURE VALLEY

A Quick Breakfast For Fast-moving Mornings. Real Cranberry And Apple Pieces Plus A Crunchy Granola Topping Get You Going With 10g Of Protein, 4g Of Fiber, And 45g Of 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats Per Serving. Just Add Water!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Dried Apples, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Cranberries, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Honey, Salt, Molasses, Rice Starch, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Brown Sugar. Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness.

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like all the flavors that nature valley offers, but some of the flavors aren't great. I don't prefer the ones with protein in them. They are a good value compared to other granola bar companies though. I would give these a try and see how you feel.
Meghin B.
Rexburg, ID
I'm not a big fan of oatmeal but this was pretty good. It didn't taste like most oatmeals and the to go size was just the perfect amount and you can take it when you go to work or to school. It fits in your purse or backpack without weighing it down.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this stuff! So delicious and filling I love the flavor and how full it makes you feel for at least 4 hours.. you can find this at a good deal of grocery stores and there's always a good deal of options to choose from!
Cranberry apple is a great combination! This is such a good and convenient oatmeal. When I'm running late to work in the morning I just take a cup and make it once I get to work. I recommend getting this product and keeping some at work for those days your running late .
Leli a.
Hazel Crest, IL
Very good protein bar for when you are on the go and just need to grab something and run. It comes in some many different types. I have tried just about all of them and they are great. Very healthy I give them to my grandkids.
Ana M.
Redlands, CA
I love these I love these I can eat these all the time when I'm on snack so I'm hungrier I go on a walk and I need a quick food or a snack just to eat something real quick I love you and I love how it's like nice and it's in your bag
Toni F.
Republic, MO
I throw one of these in my lunch every day! They are great for an easy on the go snack! Very filling and taste great! I keep these on my grocery list! My daughter likes them too! Easy portioned packages!
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
These are awesome if you are on the go and don't have time to cook oatmeal on the stove. You can add some hot water and you are ready to go. Eat it on your way to work and your body will love you for the early morning fuel.
this is a wonderful taste to it keeps me full till lunch time its like your at the great outdoors of nature with nature valley. Bought this product at Winco its a great price as well.
kandiss J.
I just had this for the first time and i really like it. It only took about 4 minutes total to make from start to finish. I could see and taste the berries in it and i like the extra crunch from the granola pack in the lid. This so healthy, was so fast to make, and it filled me up. And the price was great. I really recommend it.