BY NATURE VALLEY

A Fast And Easy Breakfast You Can Feel Good About. 100% Natural Whole Grain Oatmeal With Real Toasted Coconut And Crunchy Almonds Power You Up With 10g Of Protein, 5g Of Fiber, And 45g Of Whole Grains Per Serving. Just Add Water!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Toasted Coconut, Almond Pieces, Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Molasses, Rice Starch, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor. Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness.

Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
Nature Valley is always my first pick...the oats are toasted golden brown that makes the perfect crunch and the spices and fruits are well balanced..they are not too sweet and not too boring...they full my empty stomach and provide energy
Brea E.
Atlanta, GA
Quick and easy oatmeal on the go! You can just put water in it heat it up and then even take it in the car with you. It's so easy to use and is just as delicious I would recommend to everyone who doesn't have time to cook
Bryana G.
Mission hills , CA
These are so great for breakfast, and they're easy to take on the go. They are delicious and hearty and leave you feeling full enough to take on the day. The flavors are delicious and it's easy to cook and put together.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Best bar to snack on when u r not crazy hungry but when u only crave for little something to munch on. I love these to eat during mid day when i usually crave for for snacks, even though I'm not really hungry.
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I was skeptical to try these at first but I'm glad I did. They are so amazing and easy to make. Great for people who don't have time to make breakfast in the morning.
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
When I bought this it was kind of funny cause I thought oatmeal already has protein and I didn't think much of it… It's easy breakfast at work, and the flavor is phenomenal
Laila R.
Pearsall, TX
I love coming back home and snacking on these. It's super cheap (in my opinion), has an amazingly sweet taste to it. Even better is that this oatmeal is not only good but good for you.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
A great meal on the go! Took this on a overnight camping trip and was a great start to my morning! The shreds of coconut and almonds really brought made the oatmeal flavors pop! It wasn't under or overly sweet and has a great texture balance. Very hearty and great to eat before going on a hike. I will be bringing several cups of this stuff on my next camping trip!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Love that these packages are an easy grab and go breakfast. I'm a mother of a 2 year old and most days I need to grab and eat something quickly before I start my day. I'm a huge fan of coconut and almond so I love this stuff. I buy it at winco and Safeway!
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
I like to have this oatmeal for breakfast when I have a little more time (I'm usually in a huge hurry and go for a granola bar and maybe a banana) but I love oatmeal! I love the coconut in these. It is very inexpensive and it is very filling! I love these when I need an energy boost.