BY NATURE VALLEY

Each Gluten-free Bar Balances Chewy Salted Caramel And Crunchy Roasted Peanuts And Almonds—plus 10g Of Protein!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Almonds, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Canola), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Reduced Minerals Whey, Soy Lecithin, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda.

• How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It has 10g of protein and it's gluten free." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Nut
So the last time I went to the grocery store my husband was with me and these are what he chose for his snack. Now they are permanently on our grocery list each week because he loves them. I like that they are healthy and they keep him from eating the candy bars!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I love these bars! Protein chewy bars! Yum! Salted caramel with nuts! They are just sooooo good! The price is a little high for them but they are really good so I don't mind paying for it. They are also gluten free so a huge plus there! Will buy again
Eva H.
Eglin AFB, FL
Strictly as to taste and texture, this high-protein bar is excellent. It also does not contain artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, which is a big plus. It derives its protein from soy, whey and nonfat dry milk, as well as the protein contained in peanuts and almonds.

On the negative side, this bar is high in fat, 12 g compared to many bars of this type containing only 3-4 g, which is why its calories are about 40-50 higher than most bars of this type and size, which is 1.42 ounces, only slightly smaller than an average candy bar.

Speaking of fat, this bar contains canola oil, which some consumers prefer to avoid. It also has corn syrup, another negative for many. The main negative is "natural flavor.
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
These are really good for when your hiking and are super hungry. They fill you up and give you energy to keep on exercising. I'll buy a couple of boxes if I'm going on a camping trip where I'll know if I will be exercising a lot. They taste great!
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
My nutritionist recommended that I try these bars to replace meals or as a snack and I absolutely love it has a lot of nuts in it taste really has a lot of protein and the price point is really good and best of all it's healthy and ver filling
Kass A.
I use to eat these like crazy during my college days, mostly during my freshman year when my metabolic rate was still very high and my classes were across campus! I highly recommend you grab one of these instead of your regular candy bar.
Natalie C.
Love this protein bar! I love grabbing it before running out the door in the morning and it holds me over before lunch! The taste is delicious with just enough creaminess and saltiness. Healthy and satisfying :)
chelsia b.
LOVE THESE. I honestly don't know how I made it through My work day without these. I keep a box in my office at work, because I'm never able to take a lunch break. They help to keep my appetite curbed until I'm home and able to cook dinner! The sweet and salty Is a perfect combination to knock out late night cravings as well! The caramel is so delicious and chewy! And the nuts give it the perfect crunch!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I'm on a diet right now and my doctor said to eat lots of protein. These are the perfect snack! Not only are they filling, but they stave off my carb craving, which is no easy feat! I really like all the flavors of these that they have at Walmart and I stock up whenever I grocery shop.
Abigayle M.
Columbia, SC
I'm a big fan of sweet and salty (who isn't) and I'm also constantly on the goal (once again...who isn't). ALSO I use hungry as a way to describe myself as a person. These are the perfect snacks if you're hungry like me. Low calorie, delicious and filling. 10/10 would reccomend
Sandra V.
How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!