BY NATURE VALLEY

Each Gluten-free Bar Balances Chewy Salted Caramel And Crunchy Roasted Peanuts And Almonds—plus 10g Of Protein!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Almonds, Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Canola), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Reduced Minerals Whey, Soy Lecithin, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda.

• How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!3 Answers
  • "It has 10g of protein and it's gluten free." in 1 review
Andrea G.
My husband is not a huge granola person or breakfast bar person but these one he actually likes! He’s extremely picky about foods. He says they keep him pretty fueled up on his morning commute. These are now a new staple in our pantry. The price isn’t bad either considering I do purchase slightly higher priced granola bars. Typically I can find these ones in sale too!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I hate granola bars but tried these for a quick grab and go breakfast. SUPER yummy! It’s like 6$ at my local store for a box of ten. I wish it was cheaper but I will pay the price because they’re so darn yummy!
Jordan S.
Grande Pointe, MB
These are my favourite granola bars! They have lots of protein and are still delicious. I like that they aren’t overpriced. The only thing I wish granola bar companies as well as Nature Valley would do is come out with a less sugar option. Overall these are very good
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is a staple item on my grocery list. With our busy schedules, granola bars are the perfect snack for everyone in the family. It’s especially great because I have to eat gluten free, so it’s nice to not have to buy separate snacks for everyone.
Savanna G.
These granola bars are the definition of delicious. I enjoy the sweet and saltiness of the bars. They are chewy and great with a glass of water. I am constantly wanting a granola bar that tastes this great! Would recommend purchasing!
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
These are a perfect snack for on the go! Wether you’re exercising, or just in a rush because you’re late for work or school these cheat bars taste amazing and help crunch that hunger! Perfect and healthy snacks for children as well!!
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
I love these for after the gym. Feeds your muscles with protein and it easy and fast to eat anywhere you are. It's very affordable as well for those who are trying to stay healthy on a budget.
Mel T.
Saint Paul, MN
Salted caramel is probably my favorite flavor... EVER! Any time I see this flavor combination, I'm surely going to get it. This bar did not disappoint whatsoever, and gave me exactly the amount of sweetness that I was looking for when I bought this. I'm not big on granola bars, usually, but this one has become my go-to.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is my favorite granola bar of all time. It’s packed with protein and it not only tastes like peanuts, but they use REAL NUTS in their bar instead of substituting with fake flavors and peanut butter. It’s super filling and it isn’t too sweet. It’s nice and toasty and nutty and EVERYTHING U NEEEED!
Tirzah G.
Alamo, TX
They are easy to take with you on the go it's a good snack it saved a bit of my hunger troubles in college when I had to wait till class was over to eat lunch the downside is that it causes a mess and it is extremely crunchy so biting onto this in a quiet room filled with a lot of students can be a little embarrassing for me but I would buy again
Sandra V.
How many sugars in theses bars? They look delish!

Walmart