Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
I really enjoy these bars. The flavor is fantastic and the texture is perfect. The price is worth it in my opinion and depending on where you shop there’s often deals for buy one get one. If you’re in to super healthy then this might not be your best option but it is far better than a lot of other bars out there.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Absolutely LOVE the protein content to sugar ratio, and for that reason-I will keep buying them. Honestly, the flavor isn’t my favorite. It’s very obvious that it’s a protein bar-and that’s ok. I’m pregnant and using these to keep me feeling good and balanced, and they do the job great.
Val Z.
Genoa
These have a good taste but the only thing I don’t like about these is that they are so hard I feel like I can almost break a tooth on them. I wish they were a little more chewy but other than that they are full of flavor and I love taking one of these when I’m on the go!
Brandi T.
Definitely not a health food but they are very tasty with a variety of options. Taste and texture are magnificent. They work well if you quickly need a filling snack. They are relatively low in carbs due to the added fiber for some quick delicious energy.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These are pretty nice granola bars. The flavors go nice together and I feel pretty good before I start my workout. Definitely keep these in my duffel bag while I go to the gym or if I don’t have time to eat something before I got out but need energy.
Lindsey G.
My husband asks me to purchase these for him on occasion, we take them with us on vacation so we have a quick breakfast. He likes the protein and peanut butter, but I feel it has a lot of sugar in it so won't buy it on the regular.
Kay B.
Beachwood, OH
Great snack for your kid athletes. The only bad part is the size of the boxes. Not a great buy for my football players. One bar doesn’t go far so you will need to buy multiple boxes. Overall it’s a good buy every now and then.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love peanut butter and I also love dark chocolate so this mix in this product is everything I need to satisfy my cravings. If you don’t like peanut butter and dark chocolate and I would not recommend this product!
Ashley H.
Oxford
So, I was on a diet and I sprang the extra money to buy this product because it was a snack that contained peanut butter and chocolate and also because it had the word “protein” on it. As I use high-protein diets when I am trying to lose, this does well for putting extra protein in your diet. But truthfully, for as hard as I have to work to chew it, I would have wanted to flavor to be a little better. I won’t try this again.
Jenny A.
These granola bars are packed with flavor and they are healthy for you. There’s lots of protein in them! They don’t fall apart and make a mess, they are easy to grab and go. And you can get them basically anywhere
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Do you pack in your kids lunches?

Walmart