Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY NATURE VALLEY #41 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
I really enjoy these bars. The flavor is fantastic and the texture is perfect. The price is worth it in my opinion and depending on where you shop there’s often deals for buy one get one. If you’re in to super healthy then this might not be your best option but it is far better than a lot of other bars out there.
Allie G.
Absolutely LOVE the protein content to sugar ratio, and for that reason-I will keep buying them. Honestly, the flavor isn’t my favorite. It’s very obvious that it’s a protein bar-and that’s ok. I’m pregnant and using these to keep me feeling good and balanced, and they do the job great.
Allie A.
Mount Joy
Nature Valley is one of my favorite snack brands. These protein bars are jam packed with carbs but give you that big energy boost you need as well as making you feel that level of full you’re looking for. The peanut butter and dark chocolate are perfect for an irresistible snack that you can indulge in and still feel good about yourself!
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These are pretty nice granola bars. The flavors go nice together and I feel pretty good before I start my workout. Definitely keep these in my duffel bag while I go to the gym or if I don’t have time to eat something before I got out but need energy.
Makayla D.
Riverton
I love to eat these granola bars before I go to the gym they give me an off energy to last through my work out I love the saltiness and sweetness of the nut and chocolate combo has the perfect amount of chocolate to kick a sweet tooth
Lindsey G.
My husband asks me to purchase these for him on occasion, we take them with us on vacation so we have a quick breakfast. He likes the protein and peanut butter, but I feel it has a lot of sugar in it so won't buy it on the regular.
Jamee K.
Oh man I love these bars. I could probably eat these all day just because of the chocolate. I don't particularly like peanuts, or peanut butter, but it tastes really good with the chocolate chips mixed in with the protein bar.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I’m a sucker for Nature Valley bars and I love that these have a little bit more protein! They’re both salty and sweet. They are healthy, but will still satisfy a sweet tooth. I’ve bought them on amazon and at Kroger stores. Great product.
Shay c.
lake mary
I love how this is really filling and my son loves this also.
Sometimes when i do want a heavy breakfast I
Grab one this and eat with coffee and is
Perfect bc it has a great amount of protein to back up a protein shake or a mini meal like lunch or breakfast
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
I love peanut butter and I also love dark chocolate so this mix in this product is everything I need to satisfy my cravings. If you don’t like peanut butter and dark chocolate and I would not recommend this product!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Do you pack in your kids lunches?