BY NATURE VALLEY

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Alexa P.
Knoxville
I absolutely love these protein bars! The taste great and are packed with protein. They are a little pricey but my local stores do have occasional sales on them.
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are an ok granola bar. As far as taste they aren't the best. I 've bought them before and honestly won't buy them again. They were ok for the box I had bit not goodenoigh to want again! I probably wouldn't reccommend these to anyone.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
Combining chocolate and peanut butter can never go wrong if I’m being honest here. We buy it in bulk at Sam’s Club because it’ll last the family a lot longer. My kids don’t care for these as much, but that leaves more for me.
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I usually grab one of these for my morning commute, with a yogurt. Keeps me full and ready to start my day. I also stash a few at work for when I need a mid day snack, I don’t like the other protein type bars, so these are always on hand, in the big box at home!
spooky M.
Wausau
These are AMAZING! I eat these almost every day. They're great as snacks, great for on the go, and can satisfy your sweet tooth because they're chocolatey! For sure my favorite granola type bars.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
These granola bars are pretty good. I’ll normally grab one in the morning and take it with me. The crunchy ones can be somewhat messy, but they taste really good.
Ashlyn C.
Bloomington Indiana
A delicious snack to grab on the go. It is my preferred snack to eat on my way to class. I grab my mug of coffee and this protein packed breakfast and am all set! 10/10 recommend
Alyssa N.
Kearns
When I don’t want to go straight for a candy bar, I reach for one of these and feel equally satisfied. The flavor is great and helps in between meals to keep me feeling full.
Ashley L.
The gooey taste of granola, chocolate, and peanut butter..... Mmmm it's mouth watering Ann's has the best taste when out comes too a granolabar. I would rather buy this brand than any other simpily because it provides more flavor than any other bar and its usually cheaper than alot of other brands. You get your moneys worth when you but these. You wont go wrong trying this product if you havent ever tried it before. I would reccommend you try these if you havent already! They are a very healthy snack as well. If your on the go and do t have time to stop anywhere best thing to do is have some in your cabinet and grab one or more when your headed out the door. I r
Would alsi reccommend these as a family snack.
Chelsea W.
My school counselor actually introduced me to this years ago in her office lol. I was hungry and she had this on hand and I thank her for letting me try this goodness! I've been hooked ever since. Most chewy bars I try leave a grainy feeling on the roof of your mouth, but this brand hasn't for me so far and I've tried maybe 5 different types to the hard and crunch to the breakfast bars. I recommend! Very much needed sweet tooth! YUM!