Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Coconut Almond uploaded by Teresa C.Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Coconut Almond uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Pump Up With 10g Of Protein. Roasted Peanuts And Almonds Mixed With Delicious Coconut Flakes. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Coconut Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Coconut Milk Powder [Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate], Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Almonds, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Toasted Coconut, Corn Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Rice Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Oil Of Rosemary.

• Are these new? I have never seen the coconut almond ones....1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "not to mention it is gluten free and has 10g of protein." in 1 review
Jodie Z.
This is a contender as a my favorite snack. I have trouble finding them though, in giant, Walmart and target. I'm not exactly 'I-could-die-if-i-ate-peanutbutter' allergic, but I do get hives if I eat something with too much peanuts, or peanutbutter. With all that in consideration I am cautious when I choose snacks that state they are made in a plant that also processes items with peanuts. Well, these bars do have that stated, but I've never had a reaction from them. And I love the flavor, and the flavor combo.
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
These were pretty good. My family and I ate these whole hiking down to the bottom of a waterfall and they were pretty satisfying. They held over my hunger until I could eat next. I recommend these over the chocolate.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Nature’s Valley Granola bars have got to be the most delicious breakfast bars I’ve ever had! Especially this flavor as well. My son enjoys them just as much as my husband and I both do which is amazing. I find them amazingly healthy as well if anything. I highly recommend buying these.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
I love nature valley bars they are very good and soo delicious and very healthy they make a very yummy snack on the go i eat one like everyday its nice and has a good amount of protein every time i go to stores i have to buy me a box of it I totally recommend this and the price is nice
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
I bought these at my local Walmart. Love these for a light breakfast in the morning! Great coconut taste and very filling too. I love having a healthy alternative to sugary cereal bars or pastries. I will continue to repurchase.
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
Nature Valley Protein Bars are a favorite snack bar in my household. My fiance loves taking them to work when he doesn't have time to eat or when he needs a snack. I like to bring them on outings.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Nature Valley™ Protein Chewy Bars Coconut Almond
These are a great nutritious snack that is affordable and super portable and easy to find locally. It's a nice blend of your protein mixed with the healthy fats necessary
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I like granola bars because they're convenient, so I'm always looking to try new varieties and new brands. The Nature Valley protein bars are really good. They're not overly sweet like most granola bars tend to be, and I find these to be hearty enough to ward off my hunger for a couple of hours.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I hate granola bars and almonds so to my surprise, I loved these! I usually eat one before going to the gym or when i'm rushing in the mornings before school. They fill me up for a long time and fast amazing!
rachel n.
Middlefield, CT
Are these new? I have never seen the coconut almond ones. Are they good?