Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNature Valley

It starts with the best ingredients in nature�. like almonds, roasted peanuts and sunflower seeds, which are natural sources of protein. Finish it off with the flavor of dark chocolate and you have our Nature Valley Protein bar, a delicious chewy snack with a satisfying crunch.

what others flavors exist?
Start your review of Nature Valley(tm) Protein Chewy Bar Gluten Free Peanut Almond and Dark Chocolate!
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Nature Valley(tm) Protein Chewy Bar Gluten Free Peanut Almond and Dark Chocolate uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite go to Protein Bar. 10g protein and gluten free. I eat one at the office every morning and I don’t feel hungry again till about lunch time which for me is 1:30ish. Great taste!
Katie V.
Belle Chasse, LA
I always try to keep some type of these bars stocked at our house but lately the peanut, almond, dark chocolate bars have been the first to disappear in our house! So good!
Kymberli W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this snack! I enjoy eating them when I need some energy before work. It's also a great snack before and/or after a gym workout. It doesn't taste like a bad protein shake. It tasted like a candy bar with nuts. I truly recommend this to everyone.
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Nature Valley(tm) Protein Chewy Bar Gluten Free Peanut Almond and Dark Chocolate uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nature Valley(tm) Protein Chewy Bar Gluten Free Peanut Almond and Dark Chocolate Absolutely Delicious! I love these bars for so many reasons. The nutritional content is very good. High protein, good fiber, no artificial sweeteners and not a lot of sugar. The nuts are great and the combination with the chocolate is awesome. This particular deal was a great buy (59 cents per bar). I may be back to stock up on more of them.
Ursula V.
Philadelphia, PA
Im so in love with this bar it gives me natural energy and stops my craving since i tried this product I'm a huge fan i have them in my car,in my job,through out my home..just in case loce this flavor... A must have ..
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Nature Valley(tm) Protein Chewy Bar Gluten Free Peanut Almond and Dark Chocolate uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These bars are handy to throw into your purse and have available anytime throughout the day when you have a craving. It’s a healthier alternative to other sweets and has 10g of protein for each bar. This flavor is one of my favorites since it has both nuts and dark chocolate.
Michelle I.
I love these i can eat them all day i love the mix of chocolate and peanuts
I love these i can eat them all day i love the mix of chocolate and peanuts
DeSheena C.
Norfolk
Awesome snack. I love love love these in all flavors. Great for on the go, work and travel. My kids also loves them. Taste great for it being a light and healthy snack...highly recommend!!!
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
These are a great snack! I work 12 hour shifts and they keep me full when I have one for an afternoon snack. Tasty too! Definitely one of my favorite quick snacks.
Kevin M.
Irving, TX
Really good an tastes great😋❤️❤️❤️❤️the almonds and the peanut are really crunchy and delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...