BY NATURE VALLEY #13 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

• What is your favorite flavor?58 Answers
  • Would you rather have milk or dark chocolate!?4 Answers
  • So do these nature bars fill you up? And are they tastey ...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These Nature Valley™ Protein Bar Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate are very delicious! The peanut butter and dark chocolate pair so well with the sweet oats, however, I don’t consider these “healthy” protein bars by any meals. The calories and sugar in these bars turn me away instantly.

I personally am not loving these and they aren’t something I would purchase ever again, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good for you!

The bars are delicious and affordable! You can purchase Nature Valley almost anywhere.
Sarah M.
I love these protein bars ! Out of all the ones Nature Valley makes, these are definitely my favorite! The flavor reminds me of a peanut butter cup which is one of my favorite candies ! I love these so much, i personally like to buy them in bulk from a wholesaler like BJs because you get more bars for your dollar
Chloe B.
Richmond, VA
This is probably my favorite nature valley bar right now. I love to eat them when my blood sugar goes low, and the chocolate in it is a nice alternative to an actual desert. They're cheap and easy to take with you anywhere!
Tracy G.
Clearwater
These proteins are so ridiculously delicious it's not even funny. I personally don't eat a lot of meat so I'm always looking for ways to consume more protein and this was a very exciting and delicious find. I highly recommend These Bars to anyone anywhere anytime.
✨MaryJane E.
This is such a good snack especially if you're hungry and don't have to the time to buy something before class. It's healthy and affordable. I buy these from sams club. I'd recommend if you love dark chocolate and healthy bars
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
These are a delicious way to get my protein in after a workout. I get mine in the bigger boxes from Target and they are a great deal. I like them far more than competing products. I would definitely recommend trying them.
Megan D.
Frederick, MD
I newly tried these for the protein and was hooked! They fill me up quickly and last. They are so easy to pack away and taste great. Not like cardboard. They’re also not easy to get “sick of” because they taste so good!
Jamie D.
monticello
Okay these are delicious. I forgot how amazing these days. Yes, they probably aren’t the healthiest protein bars but they taste so great! They are very filling and give you the right amount of protein. I miss eating these. I will buy very soon!
Casandra G.
Bakersfield
These are amazingly delicious. They do not taste like a regular health bar, they are a treat. These are very healthy and packed with protein. The price is very affordable and met my expectations exceedingly.
Sienna G.
I love these protein bars! I am a fan of chocolate so any way chocolate could be incorporated into a low calorie snack I’m all for! Perfect for a little snack in between meals and it tastes delicious!
S. H.
What is your favorite flavor?
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Do you recommend these I haven't tried them yet?
Anna C.
Modena, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do you use these as a snack or as breakfast?
Jennifer S.
How's the texture on these bars? A lot of protein bars are boring and taste bland or like cardboard. I'm looking for healthy and tasty.