BY NATURE VALLEY #70 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

• What is your favorite flavor?58 Answers
  • So do these nature bars fill you up? And are they tastey ? I need...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like they have added protein? I hate when products...4 Answers
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
I love having an option for a quick snack bar with protein in it. These taste good and are great for a quick snack. I keep them in my desk at work for a quick something to grab before heading to the gym at the end of the day.
Lauren H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I bought theses on a whim one time when they were on sale. I usually don't much care for protein bars because they tend to have a funny taste. These are amazing, it's like eating a candy bar but knowing it's way healthier.
Tamara P.
Anything with peanut butter and dark chocolate is good in my opinion. What can I say? I love these protein bars! If you're really hungry and you only have access to this candy bar, it will help you out until you get the real food! Great snack!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Casandra G.
These are amazingly delicious. They do not taste like a regular health bar, they are a treat. These are very healthy and packed with protein. The price is very affordable and met my expectations exceedingly.
Sherrie M.
Salt Lake City
These are excellent protein bars. The sugar content is low, the protein content is high, they taste amazing, and are a good size. Perfect for when I am on the go or running late and need a boost to keep me going.
Karen S.
It's an amazing source of oats! I eat these all the time when I'm on the go and need a quick snack. Especially in the middle of the day when I need something to wake me up.
Dalanie N.
By far my favorite snack bars right now. I bought a huge 30 pack from Costco and I haven't been able to stop eating them. The protein is great for workouts and all with a delicious flavor.
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is what the food that I live off of during swim season. They are always in our snack box and they are so fulfilling. Thank God for them because they will fill up your empty stomach but won't make you sick during your events. They aren't gross either, they taste delicious.
Kirsti H.
As a busy single mom of two preschoolers with a full time job, this is a go to for me and very affordable! I have a hard time getting my protein in every day so this is a healthy, delicious way to do it! I usually buy this at Walmart and would definitely recommend to others
S. H.
What is your favorite flavor?
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Do you recommend these I haven't tried them yet?
Anna C.
Modena, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do you use these as a snack or as breakfast?
Jennifer S.
How's the texture on these bars? A lot of protein bars are boring and taste bland or like cardboard. I'm looking for healthy and tasty.