BY NATURE VALLEY #23 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

10 Powerful Grams Of Protein To Power Through Your Next Challenge. Plus Rich Dark Chocolate Chips, Roasted Peanuts And Creamy Peanut Butter To Blast Through Your Next Craving. Gluten-free!

Roasted Peanuts, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola, Peanut), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

• What is your favorite flavor?58 Answers
  • Would you rather have milk or dark chocolate!?4 Answers
  • So do these nature bars fill you up? And are they tastey ...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These Nature Valley™ Protein Bar Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate are very delicious! The peanut butter and dark chocolate pair so well with the sweet oats, however, I don’t consider these “healthy” protein bars by any meals. The calories and sugar in these bars turn me away instantly.

I personally am not loving these and they aren’t something I would purchase ever again, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good for you!

The bars are delicious and affordable! You can purchase Nature Valley almost anywhere.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have a job where I don’t often have time to sit down and eat. I need to be able to grab something and get back to work! These bars were a lifesaver when I started doing gluten free. These were easy to grab (I bought them in bulk at Costco) and kept me held over until I got home. It did keep me satisfied for several hours but I do wish they had some more savory options.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I adore these bars. Every time I switch and try to eat something more "healthy" or with fewer/cleaner ingredients, I come back to this exact bar.  I eat this bar every morning and I look forward to it.  I sometimes even want another one later in the day.
They are convenient, filling, and yummy tasting. Sure, there are healthier versions out there with way less "junk" in the ingredients list, but these don't hurt your jaw or settle in your stomach like a rock either.
I buy them at Costco in a 30 box and then sometimes there is a sale too.
Anam F.
Stamford
This is my go to protein bar of all times! It taste amazing full of flavorers. Easy to chow it keeps me full and satisfied for a long time. I buy it all the time and recommend it. The only con about this product is its very sweet other then that its so good!!!
✨MaryJane E.
This is such a good snack especially if you're hungry and don't have to the time to buy something before class. It's healthy and affordable. I buy these from sams club. I'd recommend if you love dark chocolate and healthy bars
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
These are a delicious way to get my protein in after a workout. I get mine in the bigger boxes from Target and they are a great deal. I like them far more than competing products. I would definitely recommend trying them.
Grace A.
Love the nature valley protein bars. My favorite is the peanut butter dark chocolate. It has he perfect amount of flavor and it meet my hunger when I want to be satisfied with a snack. It’s a good healthy option.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
This are my favorite protein bars they are so dang good and you feel satisfied with them, I got the big box of this delicious bars in Costco!! I have other bars that I like but I always return to nature valley protein bars.
Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
These are amazing snacks! They taste amazing and they are very filling. I love bringing these on road trips and to work when I need an extra boost. The added protein really helps curb my appetite. I recommend these if you haven’t tried them yet.
Casandra G.
Bakersfield
These are amazingly delicious. They do not taste like a regular health bar, they are a treat. These are very healthy and packed with protein. The price is very affordable and met my expectations exceedingly.
S. H.
What is your favorite flavor?
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Do you recommend these I haven't tried them yet?
Anna C.
Modena, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do you use these as a snack or as breakfast?
Jennifer S.
How's the texture on these bars? A lot of protein bars are boring and taste bland or like cardboard. I'm looking for healthy and tasty.

back