BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Kristen C.
These are sinfully delicious!! Absolutely love these bars. They have a great flavor combination, and that sweet and salty balance is perfect.
noodles C.
Sandusky
One of my absolute favorites. I'm not a big fan of granola bars, but these are definitely in my top 10. Definitely worth the price!
Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
If I’m craving granola bars, I usually get these. I like them both sweet and salty. There are a bunch of granola bar brands but these are my go to. They’re well priced as well and I would recommend them to others.
Nicole M.
Boynton Beach, FL
So delicious! But in my opinion it's more of a snack than a protein bar. I used to eat them all the time but they put almond butter in it now and I'm allergic.
Courtney O.
New York
So so so yummy! I dont like almonds but I can barely taste them because everything else tastes so good! Great grab and go breakfast in the morning.
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
These are okay. I'm not the biggest fan of sweet/salty combo but they aren't awful. My husband definitely loves them so he will eat more of them than me but occasionally I'll get a craving and have one.
Melissa D.
North Charleroi
I love anything sweet and salty and these are the perfect snack choice if you love that combo. Nice afternoon snack at work or on the go! So delicious! I buy them all the time!
Rachael S.
Oshkosh
So good! They combine a sweet and salty taste for a great snack or morning boost! Snack on.
Abigail F.
Smyrna, GA
Love the yogurt on bottom and the combination of sweet and salty. Nature valley is definitely my go to granola buy.
Sabrina P.
Boise
A family favorite! The price is affordable and they taste so good. Love to buy them in the large family packs because we go through them so much.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?