BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Tsyan B.
Doral, FL
I picked these up this week and I thought it would be great for an on the go snack for my sisters and I. They were actually delicious. the perfect combination of sweet and salty with great flavor and texture to them. I would buy them again, but only on sale and once in a while as ! still think the sugar content is quite high.
kristin h.
oneida, TN
Okay if I’m hungry but not the best even though they do taste better than your average granola bar.
Jiae C.
Yum, love these! Not a fan of crunchy granola bars, so these are perfect. Has a good amount of peanut butter and peanuts. Not too sweet and eases my hunger quickly .
Lysandra S.
Atascosa, TX
These are so good! They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They make the perfect snack.
Kylie W.
port hardy
I love these, they taste so good and they aren’t too much money.these are my all time favourite granola bars. This brand in general is my favourite. I highly recommend these. Oh and they are also pretty healthy so that’s also good. :)
Jenny A.
These have good flavor and are easy to take with you on the go. The ingredients are mostly healthy and they taste great. You can find them easy anywhere. They don’t crumble and make a mess! If you’re a busy mom and the kids need a quick snack before game time these are a great choice.
Lashanae W.
Pflugerville, TX
These are the first nature valley bars I tasted. I fell in love. I would go around the corner from my apartment get my favorite breakfast sandwich and my nature valley sweet nut bar.
Rachelle S.
Good chewy soft texture. The creamy bottom is a good sweet combination to the salty nuts. Perfect convenient breakfast bar for on the go.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Best granola bar EVER! I love the sweet and salty taste! Pro they are not expensive and they taste like heaven in a bar! Con, hmm? No con they definitely meet my expectations! I highly recommend you to try these! Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Jenna S.
These are so yummy! They are great for a quick snack/pick me up if i’m feeling slightly hungry. The salty and sweet go together so well with the peanut butter. Definitely one of my favourite flavours! I would recommend
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?