BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Emma M.
Corpus christi
I keep these in my purse for when I’m at work and they are always so delicious! Never get tired of them.
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I eat these just about every morning! They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. They aren’t too expensive and I will continue to buy them.
Jen S.
Chicago
These are tasty. The sweet and salty combo is always nice. They’re good for a protein boost when you need it or when a snack attack hits.
Kendall W.
Nunnelly, TN
I really like these as a quick and easy snack. They’re good for on the go and also come in handy if you accidentally miss breakfast and need a little pick me up
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Nature alley sweet &Salty Nut granola bars taste great. It meets my expectations. I love to have some in my bag for easy snacking on the go. Recommend. Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Steffani P.
Los Angeles
These are great granola bars, and I could eat them all the time! The texture, flavor, and size are better than a lot of competitors. The biggest issue I have is that they are not calorie friendly and are a bit expensive for only 6 bars. I will continue to buy because I do like them so much, and so the pros outweigh the cons.
Anjulee G.
Washington, DC
These bars are a great source of energy when you are out and need something to snack on. The peanut but in them is so smooth and nutty that you will be craving another bite.
Elizabeth B.
Boston
I’ve been wanting these so bad lately. They’re absolutely wonderful though, very good if you’re craving both sweets and salts for sure!
Miranda C.
I get these by the biggest boxes they come in! These are such a delicious and filling snack I eat almost every day!
Faven P.
Need a quick on the run to class snack, here you go. I wouldn’t necessarily say healthy but filling for the time being, yes. I love peanuts so that’s a plus. The oats are good as well not to crunchy or chewy.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?

back