BY NATURE VALLEY #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Dayleth H.
Louisville
I pack a box with me to keep in my work locker so I have a snack on the go. The bars keep me surprisingly full for as small as they look. Sweet and salty is always the perfect flavor combo. I’d recommend this for sure!
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
Really good snack to eat during lunch, love sharing with friends as well. It also makes a good quick breakfast when you're in a hurry. Everyone needs these granola bars!
Jenn L.
Long Beach, CA
LOVE LOVE! These are great tasting. There are probably healthier protein bars out there but these will suffice. I like to throw them in my bag just incase I get hungry.
Evan W.
Houston
Absolutely love these. They are quite sweet so if that’s an issue for you I’d stay away. they have the perfect balance of sweet and salty and perfect for a mid-morning or afternoon pick me up
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These granola bars are pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of the salty but I do like these. I prefer Nature Valley’s over any other granola bars. The others just do not deliver like these do.
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
I love these granola bars especially because they have the nuts and have some Sweetness in them I don't buy them but when I do I eat them fast and all to myself haha
Amanda M.
Creston
These have been my savior. I was diagnosed with PCOS so I can’t eat too many things that are unhealthy or o get extremely nauseous.

These keep me steady through the day, healthy, flavorful, and full of vitamins and different protein! Great for after a workout or just a snack before dinner!
Cynthia G.
North Vernon
Try the cashew! They’re all delicious but, the cashew tastes AMAZING. You need these, in your cabinets, in your purse and in the car for long trips. Filling, delicious and good for you!
Afton F.
I lived on these when I was in college. They’re the best of both worlds, salty and sweet, give you protein, and are good for you. They’re a great snack during the day, a quick breakfast, or an after workout treat.
Brylee E.
Kealakekua, HI
I definitely recommend this to someone who likes peanut butter! This product is expensive but I get mine from target which they have deals for it walk the time like 2 for $5! The only think is that sometimes the nuts taste stale but that’s only if you let the bar sit in your pantry.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?