BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Buy on target.com*
Cheyenne M.
Brookville , IN
These are the best for a healthy filling snack! They’re also great when i wake up and need to take my medicine and eat something but don’t wanna eat a full meal. For being so healthy it’s also very tasty
Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
These are my go-to bar now. They are small and light enough to fit in my diet but taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth. I love that they add a little protein to my diet and I crave these all the time.
johari r.
Shreveport
My roommate told me about this snack. I used to eat all of hers up then bought some for my self. I was very surprised that I liked it so much. I’m very picky about granola bars but this is sooooo good. Definitely recommend for all ages.
Silvia R.
I love these to snack on!! The have the perfect amount of sweetness with a salty kick from the peanuts!! Perfect combination for my taste buds! These are great to snack on if your hungry and on the run!
Andrea P.
Charleston, WV
My favorite snack when I want something sweet and crunchy and salty. The perfect combination of all three of these. The nuts always taste fresh and perfectly roasted to deliciousness. Can’t go wrong
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
I am not a granola bar far, but these are AMAZING! They are nutty, sweet, crunchy, but not break your teeth crunchy. They are healthy and seriously one of the best granola bars out there. They are so good my toddler niece actually prefers these to some other snacks.
Melanie H.
Northampton
Best granola bars and really crunchy just really messy. I took a whole bunch of these to the hospital with me when i was giving birth because they don't really let you eat so it was a good quick snack.
Tosha Y.
These make a great grab and go snack. They have become very appealing to my 2 year old niece and you can get them just about anywhere. They are really good but it will make your jaws tired
Jaymee S.
Weed
My husband eats these every single day. They give him a little bit of protein that he needs throughout the day at work and the peanut butter makes it taste more like a treat than a granola bar.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My friend and I have joked since elementary school about how obsessed with these we are. They are the perfect of salty and sweet, and crunchy and chewy. These are even great for kids who are picky eaters!
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?