BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet and salty is my favorite combination and these bars have it done perfectly! Neither flavor is overpowering and they both work together nicely. I love the texture of the bars as well, they aren’t as crunchy as some of the other bars, they’re a lot more chewy. I love to have these as a snack
Lindsey B.
Louisville
I love these so much! The combination of sweet and salty is just perfect and makes for a great snack, at any time of the day! If I want something sweet after dinner but still want to feel healthy, I grab one of these and it always does the trick!
Milly S.
Marysville
I love how convenient this bars are. I take them every where I go with me. I have to have one in my purse at all time. The flavor is amazing and they’re extremely filling.
My absolute favorite thing though is it’s not messy like the crunchy bars!
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
My mom used to buy these for me and my sister when we were kids and now I buy it for my family at home. My boyfriend loves these granola bars. I do to they are a quick easy snack a grab a few before I rush off to work to get me through the day.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
I love that these granola bars are somewhat healthy and filling, but delicious as well. They are super easy to throw in my backpack for an on the go snack or breakfast if I have an early class that day. Super convenient for a college student.
Gabriela C.
These nature valley bars are downright delicious. Have to take a star off for how much sugar is in these, but I would rather eat one of these than a candy bar! They taste so good and are a perfect snack when you’re craving something sweet.
Katie P.
Ark
I love these bars for a mid day snack or a quick out the door breakfast. There have been many times at work or on the go I've needed a little snack to help me get through the day and these granola bars are always my go to favorite. I also really love all the great ingredients and can trust in eating something good at the same time. I even send them to work with my husband and they're the number one thing he doesn't bring back home. Thanks for being a staple in our busy lives.
Lauren W.
These are my favorite granola bars I’ve ever had! I love the combo of salty/sweet. There are so many times I want a little snack and am craving both something salty and something sweet and this always hits the spot! It’s such a treat!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these bars. It’s really easy to grab one and a piece of whole fruit as I’m running out of the house in the morning and need a quick breakfast. They are always reasonably priced, if not on sale. These are a staple in my pantry.
Hannah R.
Bradford
Although I enjoyed the flavor of them quite a bit, I am not a fan of chewy granola bars. I prefer the crunchy bars over these by far, as I did not like how sticky these would get sometimes, and I did not enjoy how chewy they were.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?