BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Chinenye U.
Katy
My family and I love the Nature Valley Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars. Every time we buy the granola bar, it finishes in seconds. The bars are delicious and are full of protein. In conclusion, I love this bar and my family loves this bar.
Kayla S.
chesapeake beach
These are the best granola bars ever. I completely love them. They don’t last in my house because everyone loves them. The only downside is i don’t find them on sale often.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
These granola bars are highly addictive. They’re so delicious, it’s hard to eat just one. They’re better than fiber one all the way in my opinion. Pros, they’re good for you and delicious. Cons, don’t eat too many or else, well figure it out. Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
I love these because they're perfect for breakfast and easy to store. I can slide one in my pocket for later on and they don't melt or become soggy. Great for a snack too.
Lanae B.
I love these chewy granola bars! They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Super filling while still keeping it healthy. I love the idea that I can just grab it and go when
I cant always sit down and eat a full meal. Perfect for busy bodies.
Felicia C.
Tacoma
I live these granola bars easy Puck up and go snack kids also love them I buy them all the time I will b buying them again. They are better than the cheaper brand even though they cost more money they are defenatly worth it I would recommend them absolutely.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so delicious I literally could eat the whole box! I love the peanuts and the peanut butter bottom coat. These give me the energy I need. Very affordable and I love when I can get coupons for it. I would recommend if you are a peanut lover.
Jessica M.
Norman
Whenever my family and I go on a hike or road trip we always make sure to bring along our sweet and salty granola bars to tide us over. With a great taste that satisfies the hangry kids, these bars will always be a staple in mom's bag!
Julia E.
When it comes to granola bars this would be one of my ultimate types. i love peanut hutter and it have it as a granola bar flavor is awesome. Also, you can grab and go if you are going somewhere and do not have time to sit and eat.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
I never considered myself a granola bar fan, but it just turns out I was eating the wrong brand. Once I tried this at my friends house I knew I needed to start buying these.

I don’t mind the almond flavored but peanut is the BEST.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?