BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Ashley O.
Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars are hands down my favorite granola bar! I love peanut butter and let’s face it, I can’t always go for a Reese’s so these are great. They are the perfect hiking snack, lazy girl breakfast with a banana or just a I’m hungry and need food now snack. I have a few literally everywhere! On my car since I get hungry and they’re good to hand to the homeless, in my purse because again I get hungry and they’re great snacks when I am lugging around one of my nugget nieces or nephew and in my desk.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
These are my favorite granola bars! They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty and just a little bit of crunch but it is also chewy! It's honestly a little bit of everything so it should accommodate all those picky eaters. An extra treat is the peanut butter on the bottom. It will melt if your fingers are on the bottom for too long, but that's a small price to pay. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Franciele M.
Toluca Lake, CA
I feel like everyone should have a box or two of protein box was a snack in your house. They are the healthy, easier way for a perfect extra protein snack. I love it I usually have 1 right after my cardio or at nite when I’m craving sugar .
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love the texture of these bars. The price is fair in my opinion, and I feel I get a decent amount for the cost. The ingredient list isn’t the best, but it also isn’t the worst. If you’re looking for a snack to hold you over this is a good option. My downfall with this particular flavor is it’s a little too salty and not as sweet.
Charley S.
We purchase these often. They are my husband’s favorite snack. I get coupons for this product from Kroger frequently. The salt from the peanuts pairs well with the sweet layer on the bottom of the bar. We prefer these over the regular Nature Valley bars because they are easy to chew and don’t get stuck in your teeth.
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset , NJ
Actually purchased Nature Valley™ Almond Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars for the first time couple weeks ago at Walmart was actually scared of trying it because im not a big fan of sweet&salty BUT THIS ! Was AMAZING ! It automatically tasted delish ! My mouth even became watery just thinking of it
Crystal F.
I absolutely love these! They are the only breakfast bars that I regularly buy. It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I'm not a breakfast person, but this fills me up and gives me the energy to make it until lunch. My husband, kids, and I all love these as a midday snack aswell. They're my guilty little pleasure! 🙃
Jenny A.
These have good flavor and are easy to take with you on the go. The ingredients are mostly healthy and they taste great. You can find them easy anywhere. They don’t crumble and make a mess! If you’re a busy mom and the kids need a quick snack before game time these are a great choice.
Lupita R.
cutler
I love anything sweet and salty this granola bar is definitely my go to. Just because it convenient and you can put some in your purse it’s a good snack to munch on everywhere anywhere really. It could be found in any grocery store, drugstores, and pharmacy. It’s also affordable.
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
Nature Valley Sweet and Salty bars are the perfect snack for any time of day! I have low blood sugar and I keep one of these in my purse in case I need a little boost in my day. I love the flavor and the texture is perfect... soft but not gooey and with a little crunch!
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?