BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Ashley O.
Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars are hands down my favorite granola bar! I love peanut butter and let’s face it, I can’t always go for a Reese’s so these are great. They are the perfect hiking snack, lazy girl breakfast with a banana or just a I’m hungry and need food now snack. I have a few literally everywhere! On my car since I get hungry and they’re good to hand to the homeless, in my purse because again I get hungry and they’re great snacks when I am lugging around one of my nugget nieces or nephew and in my desk.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
I love peanuts. I am not a huge nut/legume person but when it comes to peanuts or cashews I am so down. I am always looking for a fast breakfast that I can take on the go while also keeping variety so I don’t get bored with what I am having to eat. I love sweet and salty items and I think this is perfect if you are into the combination, especially for a breakfast item. We will continue to buy this item.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
These are my favorite granola bars! They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty and just a little bit of crunch but it is also chewy! It's honestly a little bit of everything so it should accommodate all those picky eaters. An extra treat is the peanut butter on the bottom. It will melt if your fingers are on the bottom for too long, but that's a small price to pay. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
Love the texture of these bars. The price is fair in my opinion, and I feel I get a decent amount for the cost. The ingredient list isn’t the best, but it also isn’t the worst. If you’re looking for a snack to hold you over this is a good option. My downfall with this particular flavor is it’s a little too salty and not as sweet.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like this granola bar. It’s soft and chewy and is healthy for you. It’s healthy but it’s sweet as well so if I want something sweet this is what I usually go for. I would recommend this to those who have a sweet tooth but still want to stay kind of healthy.
Charley S.
We purchase these often. They are my husband’s favorite snack. I get coupons for this product from Kroger frequently. The salt from the peanuts pairs well with the sweet layer on the bottom of the bar. We prefer these over the regular Nature Valley bars because they are easy to chew and don’t get stuck in your teeth.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Hands down, my favorite granola bar. The peanut variety is my favorite, because it tastes like a candy bar, without the chocolate. I carry these around in my purse for an emergency snack or to hand out to friends when we are shopping or running errands. The flavor is peanutty and sweet, with a satisfying chew.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love these granola bars. They are such a good option for when you want a sweet snack. I love the fact that these are both sweet and salty. I am a big fan of peanuts and peanut butter products or products who have a combination with peanuts and this does just that. Nature Valley did such a good job with this!
Crystal F.
I absolutely love these! They are the only breakfast bars that I regularly buy. It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I'm not a breakfast person, but this fills me up and gives me the energy to make it until lunch. My husband, kids, and I all love these as a midday snack aswell. They're my guilty little pleasure! 🙃
Morgan P.
Wichita
I enjoy eating these granola bars, however ever since I was introduced to Cliff bars I stopped buying them. They do not provide the same full filling as do Cliff bars. I used to eat one every morning for breakfast but I rather have a Cliff bar for my snack or morning breakfast. They give me the extra push.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?

Walmart