BY NATURE VALLEY #2 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Buy on Target*
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
These are one of my favorite granola bars of all time. The salty and sweetness go so great together. It’s also not too hard and not too soft of a granola bar. The peanuts are perfect on top and on the bottom there is a nice layer of peanut butter. It’s so good for a nice quick snack or even for a quick breakfast which I usually grab before class. You can find them at any grocery store and they are very well priced.
Ashley O.
Nature Valley™ Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars are hands down my favorite granola bar! I love peanut butter and let’s face it, I can’t always go for a Reese’s so these are great. They are the perfect hiking snack, lazy girl breakfast with a banana or just a I’m hungry and need food now snack. I have a few literally everywhere! On my car since I get hungry and they’re good to hand to the homeless, in my purse because again I get hungry and they’re great snacks when I am lugging around one of my nugget nieces or nephew and in my desk.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
These are my favorite granola bars! They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty and just a little bit of crunch but it is also chewy! It's honestly a little bit of everything so it should accommodate all those picky eaters. An extra treat is the peanut butter on the bottom. It will melt if your fingers are on the bottom for too long, but that's a small price to pay. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Kalani D.
Rialto
I could eat this a thousand times a day and not get bored with it. Nature valley makes some of the best tasting granola bars I’ve ever had and this one takes the cake. Chewy granola with salted peanuts on the top dipped in a layer of creamy peanut butter omg. I once got a big box of this from Costco and finished it in nearly a week, that’s saying something
Mariah H.
Texarkana
This are one of my top favorite granola bars. The flavor is just amazing and very healthy. Not many calories. I originally found these at my local Walmart. But then I found out that the sell them at a dollar general down the street from my house. So these are very easy to find, and I recommend it to anyone that needs a healthy snack item.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love the texture of these bars. The price is fair in my opinion, and I feel I get a decent amount for the cost. The ingredient list isn’t the best, but it also isn’t the worst. If you’re looking for a snack to hold you over this is a good option. My downfall with this particular flavor is it’s a little too salty and not as sweet.
Charley S.
We purchase these often. They are my husband’s favorite snack. I get coupons for this product from Kroger frequently. The salt from the peanuts pairs well with the sweet layer on the bottom of the bar. We prefer these over the regular Nature Valley bars because they are easy to chew and don’t get stuck in your teeth.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like this granola bar. It’s soft and chewy and is healthy for you. It’s healthy but it’s sweet as well so if I want something sweet this is what I usually go for. I would recommend this to those who have a sweet tooth but still want to stay kind of healthy.
Crystal F.
I absolutely love these! They are the only breakfast bars that I regularly buy. It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I'm not a breakfast person, but this fills me up and gives me the energy to make it until lunch. My husband, kids, and I all love these as a midday snack aswell. They're my guilty little pleasure! 🙃
Jenny A.
These have good flavor and are easy to take with you on the go. The ingredients are mostly healthy and they taste great. You can find them easy anywhere. They don’t crumble and make a mess! If you’re a busy mom and the kids need a quick snack before game time these are a great choice.
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?