BY NATURE VALLEY #68 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Real Peanuts. Real Peanut Power. Positively Bursting With Savory Peanuts And Sweet Granola, Dipped In A Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Coating.

Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Palm Kernel Oil, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peanut Flour, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
These are my favorite granola bars to snack on, they are so tasty and full you up enough that you aren’t hungry again in 15 minutes. They aren’t messy since they aren’t crunchy bars. Yes I would recommend to others and yes I would buy them again myself.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so delicious I literally could eat the whole box! I love the peanuts and the peanut butter bottom coat. These give me the energy I need. Very affordable and I love when I can get coupons for it. I would recommend if you are a peanut lover.
Taylor E.
Cullowhee
The Nature Valley Peanut Bars bars are a great breakfast option or quick snack. They are healthy and very good. The peanut butter in the bottom is very sweet. They are affordable and o would recommend to others any day if the week.
Afton F.
I lived on these when I was in college. They’re the best of both worlds, salty and sweet, give you protein, and are good for you. They’re a great snack during the day, a quick breakfast, or an after workout treat.
Sumiah M.
Metuchen, NJ
I honestly loved these bars. I would buy these in bulk from Costco whenever I had the chance to. The balance of sweetness and saltiness were on point that I honestly couldn’t resist them. I would eat these all day but obviously that wouldn’t be the most healthy thing to do lol. I really do think they’re worth the try if you haven’t done so already.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
I am not a granola bar far, but these are AMAZING! They are nutty, sweet, crunchy, but not break your teeth crunchy. They are healthy and seriously one of the best granola bars out there. They are so good my toddler niece actually prefers these to some other snacks.
Carley F.
Fairhope, AL
One of my all time favorite bars! It’s the best blend of salty and sweet and is the right size for a great snack. Love having them in the pantry. I happily recommend the Nature Valley brand, especially this bar.
Brylee E.
hilo,hawaii
I definitely recommend this to someone who likes peanut butter! This product is expensive but I get mine from target which they have deals for it walk the time like 2 for $5! The only think is that sometimes the nuts taste stale but that’s only if you let the bar sit in your pantry.
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
These are one of my favorite Nature Valley granola bars, (I've tried the fruit and nut, dark chocolate protein, and original crunchy oat bars), They are super delicious and taste almost like a Payday candy bar, watch out though, you might end up eating the whole box haha!
Gina C.
Salem
I love these granola bars! I usually eat these every morning for breakfast when I go to work! They are very tasty and they are also a good snack! I love how chewy they are too!
Charlotte Reese G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these considered healthy?