BY NATURE VALLEY

Crunch! Power Up With This Extra-crunchy, Gluten-free Mix Of Wholesome Peanuts And Sunflower Seeds.

Roasted Peanuts, Sunflower Seeds, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Corn Oil, Calcium Carbonate. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Retain Freshness.

Allergy Information:

Contains:> Peanut, Sunflower
May Contain Almond, Soy

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I love how crunchy this bar is. It is a fast snack on the go. You get a lot of bars for a good price. I have shared with my friends how good this bar is. The price is very affordable for the amount you get.
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
My favorite nature valley product. The bar is not too crunchy/hard like some bars they make. This is full of nuts and protein and pure bliss. If you enjoy nuts, this is the bar for you.
Amy N.
Love peanut butter and love granola bars. This granola bar tastes fantastic. I love the crunchiness of it. I was not disappointed when I purchased this product. The only thing that is slightly inconvenient is how crumbly they are. That can lead to a little bit of a mess when eating them. I have purchased these numerous times.
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
These are great energy providers with a salty taste to wake you up through the work day. They're a fantastic quick snack or even breakfast, that taste fantastic. The peanut butter base that holds it together adds a familiar taste to make it seem like you're not eating something moderately healthy! 10/10, would recommend.
Chawnie F.
I love taking these hunting a good source of quick energy and they fit well in a backpack. I have tried almost every flavor of granola bar they make and they are all really well made and are really good. I like the Nature Valley brand they are a decent price as well, no one wants to over pay for a granola bar.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
These are definitely my absolute favorite granola bars they have the best flavor and they are my favorite from the Nature Valley brand. They are super duper healthy and I love how affordable they are. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who's looking for a healthy but very delicious granola bar option.
Vienna S.
I like their bars, they are nice, easy to chew and tasty. Great for a fast snack and easy to carry around. It's not a product that I'd constantly buy but it is good for purchasing when you are constantly in need of snacks. It helps you last a little longer when you don't want to eat a full meal but need a boost.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
Really deliciously enjoyable! It’s good until our want water. You will get thirsty but it’s really healthy for you. Delicious but kind of disappointed because of how it’s kinda dry. I will eat it but won’t buy it every time it’s gone. I would recommend it if you don’t want a lot of sugar and kinda dry.
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked the peanut crunch roasted nut crunch nature valley bars- they were definitely nutty, but I liked the flavor and liked that I would tell what was in the bar by looking at it