Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Katharine P.Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Katelyn C.

BY NATURE VALLEY

How About A Breakfast Boost? These Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares Are Made With 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats And Real Peanut Butter.

Whole Grain Oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Peanut Butter [Peanuts], Salt, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Peanut Butter Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oils, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Peanuts, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Salt, Soy Lecithin), Vegetable Glycerin, Honey, Chicory Root Extract, Water, Egg Yolk, Molasses, Baking Soda, Salt, Egg White, Peanut Oil, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor.

• Is this good for working out routine snack?1 Answers
  • How many grams of protein?1 Answers
  • Are these any good? Do they actually taste like oatmeal? 1 Answers
Abigail P.
Marengo
These bars have a very good flavor with the right amount of peanut butter and are soft and not hard. However, they are a bit dry in my opinion, I would appreciate something that was a little more moist. These are still a good pick me up and good for on the go snacking.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
My husband enjoys these for a snack while he is at work. They have an amazing peanut butter taste, and a great texture. There are many different varieties offered but we enjoy the peanut butter the best.
Brittany L.
Boston
I absolutely love Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Soft-baked Oatmeal Squares ! My favorite product that they’ve come out with in the past couple of years. This bar is so good, just super soft and has a great peanut butter flavored. It will fill you up without over fill you up because it has so much protein in it. This product is a little overpriced but because I love it so much I’m willing to do it – it cost about 3.29 I believe for four or six bars
Bethany H.
Cortland, NY
Love these oatmeal bars! So yummy and soft. Love that is is oats and peanut butter so I don’t feel too bad about eating them. These usually are pretty affordable and can be found on sale quite often. My only complaint is that they are not at all filling. Expect to still be pretty hungry after eating one of these. I still do recommend for a yummy flavorful snack
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
I love everything Nature Valley! Their bars and products are sooo delicious! The soft baked oatmeal bars gives me an extra boost that I need in the mornings or throughout the day to give me some energy
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I didn't think I was going to like this. But I do. I work really early mornings (2 am) sometimes. I always snack on these before I go to work a five-hour shift. They are amazing. They last for a very long time. I would recommend them! They taste amazing! I'm going to be getting more of them!
Lydia B.
Daphne
This is what I eat for a quick and easy breakfast for myself. It’s easy for morning people like me. Tastes great, but not too sweat. The only thing I wish is that the grocery stores near me had more flavors! I’d love to try the chocolate one!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dani E.
So yummmmy. I really love anything Nature Valley. This one is especially great because it's so soft and moist. You can usually fiind them on sale too. It's hard for me to choose my favorite. So far I've loved them all.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can eat it for breakfast lunch and after dinner snack they’re very affordable for how many you get in a box they fill me up in the air so good on top of all that my sister tell me about them and I tell everyone else
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Do they taste similar to regular peanut butter bars they have?
Christy O.
I love peanut butter and oatmeal. I would love to try these where can I purchase these?
Brea B.
Zachary , LA
How many grams of protein?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this good for working out routine snack?
Dustin Y.
Lewistown, PA
Are these any good? Do they actually taste like oatmeal?

Walmart