Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Granola uploaded by Nka k.

BY NATURE VALLEY

The Delicious Crunch Of Granola Meets The Creamy Texture Of Peanut Butter In New Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola. Perfect With Milk, As A Topping To Yogurt Or As A Snack On Its Own – Try It Today!

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Rice Flour, Dextrose, Canola Oil, Molasses, Honey, Rice Fiber, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Liliana R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I was pleasantly surprised with this product because I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is. I actually found it at the dollar store, and I decided that it was definitely worth the try for $1. I’m glad I did because it’s delicious! It’s perfectly crunchy and flavorful. The chunks of granola are good in size, too, and it’s not just a bunch of crumbs. I’ll definitely be buying this product again.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the taste of the nature valley peanut butter granola!!! It’s so delicious. It has whole-grain oats. I like the packaging because it’s a ziplock so The granolas these fresh.