Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Chewy Bars 30 ct Box uploaded by Katie P.

BY NATURE VALLEY

Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My sister got a huge box of these before traveling to India. The regions that she was traveling to mostly had vegetarian diets so we were concerned that she would not be eating enough protein on a daily basis. These bars provided her a supplement to her daily diet and she was very glad to have them with her!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm usually not into dark chocolate but I actually really like these. The peanut butter mixed with chocolate has a sweet taste but isn't too sweet. Also packs 10 grams of protein so it's great as a post-workout snack or even breakfast on the go.
Chase K.
These have become something at our household that we LOVE! Cheap seeing as it's a high in protein granola bar, and it's very tasty! My wife will eat one before donating plasma and throughout the day these will give you just the kick you need to not snack or just get a quick "craving" out of the way.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Love these protein bars. They have a good amount of protein balance against the sugar and the calories. This is the only protein bar my daughter will eat so I'm grateful to have it so that when she chooses a grab a bar 4 snack or breakfast she has something that at least healthy Olive into it
maryuris julieth m.
son deliciosos facil de llevar a cualquier parte ,tiene una buena textura,y me calma mucho cuando me ataca las ganas de comer algo dulce y tambien es muy bueno para antes de hacer ejercicio para y me encantan por que tienen frutos secos y para mi son  genial.
Anita R.
Great snack also very healthy. Great for on the go, just grab & go. Love that it has peanut pieces & the dark chocolate is a good boost of energy. First time trying this bar. This bar is not messy to eat at call compare to some other bars.
Amber R.
norton shores
I just recently tried these and they are certainly one of my favorites now. I throw them in my bag and eat one on the way to work or when inneed a quick snack to keep me going. It isbthe perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
Judy
I always hated granola bars! They were like vegetables to me! But when they came out with the chocolate ones, that's when I fell in love! I really love chocolate! Chocolate and granola mixed together is everything! I recommend everyone to try this as soon as possible!
Kassie R.
I buy the Costco size box of these just for me, and that's because I will eat them all! Not at once, but they're just the best little snack on the go. And the peanut butter on bottom holds the granola bar together so you avoid that crummy mess that nature valley is known for.
Pamela G.
TALCOTT, WV
This product is great to give you a burst of energy on the go. It's a easy way to get the protein you need quickly and feels like you are treating yourself with the flavors​of peanut butter and dark chocolate.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do you pack in your kids lunches?